✨Heroes being Heroes✨

Clay and Zane play chess in the castle library. Zane waits patiently for Clay to make his move.

Clay grabs a pawn when suddenly Jay runs up to them.

- So what! Who wins!?

Clay growled at him. - Quiet, Jay! I'm making a strategic move here.

Zane giggles quietly and (Y/N) walks closer and watches his brother move.

- Bad move.

Zane takes a pawn and moves it. He smiles cheekily.

- Checkmate.

Suddenly, Lloyd and Kai, who are holding a cup, run up to Zane and waving it in front of the nindroid. Clay groans.

- Well, brother. You're a sore loser. Zane won against you three times in a row.

==========================================

Saber, Aaron and Cole decided to have a movie marathon. Horror movies. For the first few minutes of the movie, nothing happens.

- Hah! And this is supposed to be a horror movie? Weak!

- Yeah, it's not even scary!

- It's going to be boring.

= 10 minutes later=

All three boys are staring at the screen with horrified faces. They hugged each other, shaking with fear. The last surviving hero goes down to the basement.

- No, no, no!

- Don't fucking go there!

- They'll kill you, you idiot!

- GET OUT OF THERE WHILE YOU CAN!

A deafening silence follows. The boys lean in closer when suddenly a jumpscere appears on the screen.

- AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

- Brick, brick, brick!

- Well, what did I tell you, you... you goddamn bitch!

==========================================

Aaron and (Y/N) are riding in her latest Tesla through Ninjago City. They stop at a red light and talk to each other.  After all, she is a princess. So she has a lot of money, counted in gold coins. Which means that in terms of money in Ninjago, she has money in a great deal. Like. In the billions.

- I really like Eminem. - said (Y/N).

- I prefer Skittles. - replied Aaron.

(Y/N) looked at him confused.

- No, it's like the rapper.

- Why would you eat the wrapper!? 

=========================================

Aaron and (Y/N) are sleeping in their room. Suddenly Aaron wakes up and turns on the bedside lamp.

- If life is unfair, what makes it fair?

(Y/N) wakes up and hits him in the face with a pillow.

- Go to sleep, it's 3 a.m. !!

=========================================

Macy and Clay enter the living room and see Jestro and (Y/N) standing on the table.

- What are you guys doing?

- Why are you on the table?

- This is my castle and we can do what we like!

Macy and Clay look at each other with seriousness.