Bonus chapter: Candy Thief

(Y/N) seeing what a huge castle she and her team have, she decided to hire some guards until Ava and Robin install an alarm and burglar alarms. She hired ten of the best guards from among the royal guard.

So as the nights were setting in, something strange was happening in the kitchen. Various desserts and snacks were disappearing from fridge. This clearly puzzled not only the knights, but also the guards and servants.

So, the knights gathered around the table in the meeting room and talked about the mysterious thief. Everyone mostly blamed Axl, although he kept denying himself.

- So, let's recap. Someone sneaks into the kitchen at night and takes stuff out of our fridge.- started (Y/N).

- Conclusions? There are no signs of the perpetrators and nothing suspicious was going on. Whoever is doing this is certainly very clever.-Clay finished.

- That's the weird thing. There are guards patrolling the entire castle at night. How come they didn't notice anything.- said Macy.

- Maybe it's ninja?- asked Lance.

Everyone looked at (Y/N), who raised her hands in a gesture of surrender.

- Don't look at me. I'm definitely not the one eating out cakes and desserts. Besides...I'm with Aaron all the time at night.

- You, you're where?!- shouted Clay and looked daggers at Aaron.

Aaron shrugged his shoulders at the look on his friend's face and snorted.

- Dude, relax. We're not doing something forbidden. It's just that we're having a hard time getting used to those huge beds in the bedrooms.

- I hope so.

- All right! Let's get back on topic. Since it wasn't (Y/N), it had to be someone just as clever. Maybe... he knew a spell?

Jestro explained and looked at Clay with suspicious eyes. The rest followed his example.

- How could you Clay! My cookies! Seriously!?- cried the former jester reproachfully.

Clay started waving his arms, beginning to defend himself.

- It wasn't me, Jestro! You know it! I'm not too fond of cookies, especially yours. They're too sweet, a bite would spoil my teeth.

- He's right, Jestro. Mr. Perfect Knight was never much for sweets. Even at the Academy, he said he had to keep in "knightly" shape.

- And so far that hasn't changed. Thank you, Lance.

- Okay, we can rule out me and Clay. Let's ask ourselves the same question: Who was clever enough to enter the kitchen unnoticed and steal our sweets?