Bonus Chapter: The Exceptional Lion

Saber is an extraordinary lion. He is one of a kind, not only because he can talk , but because he is brave, fierce, caring, kind and sakrastic.

He was not always like this. Before he even met (Y/N) and became her friend, he was threatening and uncontrollable. In Ninjago, he was the only white lion in the entire land so far. He inhabited a jungle called Hiroshi's Labyrinth, where he grew up among leopards and pumas. 

Unfortunately, one night people found him. Poachers. Being probably the last representative of his species, he began to be chased by these terrible people. Finally, he was caught and, just as he was about to be locked in a cage and taken away to die, a miracle happened. (Y/N).

= 5 years ago=

The poachers catch the young white lion in the snare, laughing victoriously. Saber growled furiously at them, trying to get free. A disgusted looking man, walked closer to the captured lion and poked it with his foot.

- Well, finally we have you. You thought you were going to run away, savage?- he asked with a mocking smile.

Saber growled at him furiously and flinched hard.

- Load him into the wagon, boys.-he ordered.

The five men came over and started pulling on the ropes when suddenly a shuriken slammed into the red pickup. The men gasped and looked around to see who had thrown it. A girl in a yellow outfit ran out from behind the plants.

- Let him go!

The men laughed.

- Oh yes? Who will make us? You? Little girl!?

- I warned you.- she growled.

At that moment she rushed forward and started slashing the attackers. Before they could reach for their weapons, the girl electrocuted them, froze them into blocks of ice and fired fireballs.

- Shit, it's one of those ninjas!- shouted one of the men.

- Let's run!- shouted the other, rising from the ground.

- Wait, wait, what about the lion?

- Fuck that lion! We're running away, or this crazy woman will kill us!

All the robbers ran away in panic. They got into their cars and drove off with a screech. (Y/N) smiled to herself and took off the mask. She hid her sword behind her back and shook off the dirt.

- A bunch of cowards.- she sneered.

Saber bound looked at his saviour in amazement. (Y/N) looked at the lion and smiled affectionately. The lion growled at her, looking distrustful.