Chapter 18: The last Battle

The ninjas wasted no time and quickly flew towards Fortrex. Ava was typing like crazy. Sensors and radars, were flickering and beeping like crazy. The magic indicators were crossing the line, meaning there was an energy shock.

- The magic that is swirling in the air is enormous! It exceeds as much as two hundred percent!

- So it seems that, Monstrox has started his plan.- Aya said.

- That's a large amount of magic. Surpassing even my power and Clay's.- Ruina announced.

- Beautiful. We're all going to die.- said Lance sarcastically.

- What's this? Is someone going to surrender? We're going to fight, whatever it takes.- said Clay.

- Exactly.... But what are we going to do?- asked Axl.

(Y/N) looked at the map of the kingdom on the screen and looked at Macy.

- Macy, Lance! We will execute plan C...chapter five of the code of chivalry, item F.- she ordered.

- We got it, (Y/N).

The ninja looked confused at the knights, asking for clarification.

- We will take support. The king and queen and the army of Knighton. - Clay explained.

- Oooooch.

Suddenly, an alarm sounded, and a large exclamation mark appeared on the map of Knighton. Ava started typing again and displayed the cause of the alarm. What the heroes saw completely knocked them off their feet.

A huge army of digital and stone monsters with a huge robot in the lead. Monstrox activated his weapon.

-  This army has no end!- frowned Jestro.

- Don't worry about the army, look at that robot!- yelled Jay.

- We have to act fast! Macy, Jestro and I need you to get word to the capital! Get the whole army on the defensive! The citizens who want to fight, should join in, and the rest of them, hide in your homes!

- You got it Clay!- they both called out and quickly left the room.

- Aaron, Clay, Lloyd! You all go and face the army! Ava, Robin, let's hope our mechs and that cannon you were talking about works. Axl, Cole, you bring the cannon to the castle wall and we'll shoot the robot. If it makes any difference.

- What about you, (Y/N)?- asked Aaron.

- Me and Aya will attack it with our power.- informed the girl with a resigned sigh.

- And that dragon?- asked Pola.

- He will assist you in destroying the army. He will be an air support.- she explained.