Bonus chapter: Night dilemmas

- No, guys this is ridiculous!- yelled Clay.

- How do you know that? You've never seen this before?- asked Aaron.

- Aaron, we've been over this a million times! Lion can't! Hanging upside down, hanging on it's tail!

- I can always try.- supported Aaron, Saber.

Since peace had come to the kingdom, boredom had set in. Aside from a few small calls for breaking order, the knights were called out for help once a month.

The castle really was quite nice, but how much can you run back and forth. 

Well, at least that's what Saber and Aaron, who were most affected by boredom, thought. In literally a week, they did everything they could in the castle. While watching various YouTube videos, they came up with ridiculous and dangerous ideas. For example: Trying to catch lightning or the so-called Sprite Challenge. Clay was already slowly getting fed up with his hyperactive friends, and the rest didn't mind. After all, they are adults, they know what to do and what not to do.

(Y/N) was busy taking in sick and injured people to the castle to cure them of their illnesses. She wasn't doing it for publicity, it was just what she was supposed to do. It was what her heart told her to do. Throughout her career as a ninja, she had seen too much pain and suffering.

The magic needed to heal these cases had a great impact.

The energy was completely stripped away in her body to channel the power and heal the wounds. 

The team was worried about her. Because she was clearly overtiring herself. She was doing something good, but at the expense of her health. She put others' health before her own.

- (Y/N), girl! You need to go and rest!- scolded Macy.

(Y/N) didn't even react to her friend's words, she was just going through the letters from King Halbert in her office. She ran her eyes over the paper with a bored look.

- Mhm.

- (Y/N), are you listening to me!?

- Mhm.

- You know what? Aya said that I'm a better princess than you.

- Mhm.

- (Y/N), Aaron went on a date with another girl.

- Mhm.

Macy growled and, approaching her friend, snatched the letter from her hands. (Y/N) this time reacted immediately.

- Hey! What are you doing!?

Macy looked with furrowed brows at her friend.