Chapter 11

(Y/N) looks fearfully at Monstrox, saying nothing.

- What, have you lost your speak?- he asked mockingly.

The girl didn't speak, just looked at him. Monstrox narrowed his gaze on his hologram face and put his hands behind his back.

-Alright, knight, let's play a game. I will be asking you questions that you are to answer for me. If you refuse to speak and refuse to cooperate, you will face punishment, or if you throw me off balance.

- What do you want from me!?

- Oh look, who got his voice back. Okay, to the point. Tell me, how to get into your world?

(Y/N) didn't answer. Monstrox raised an eyebrow. He looked meaningfully at Caesar, who nodded. He walked over to (Y/N) and hit the ninja hard in the stomach with his leg. (Y/N) flinched, but tried not to show any pain.

- Again. Speak up! How to get to this land of yours!

- I'm not telling you that! You won't get there anyway! Only I can activate the portal.

Monstrox smiled.

- Do you really think I can't get there, knight? Hah! Magic can help me do that.

- Yes. As long as you know such magic, but I doubt it.

Monstrox walked up to her and hit her in the face with his metallic limb, leaving a scratch. (T/N) screamed in pain and looked at the necromancer with hatred.

- Don't play with me if you want to live, kid.- Monstrox growled.

- Next question. Who the hell was that woman with the dragon?

(Y/N) didn't budge, making Monstrox growled and punch her in the stomach again that the air left her.

- Speak up, damn it!

(Y/N) coughed, regaining her breath.

- That was, Aya... My teacher.

- Well... what power does she have, this Aya?

Before (Y/N) had time to answer, Dragov came up and kicked her in the stomach before bending down and punching her in the face with his fist. (Y/N) coughed and spat out some blood.

Monstrox smiled diabolically at his former friend's rage. After all, he was the one who told him that (Y/N) was Merlok's niece.

- Aya...she...rules magic...is a Master of Magic.

Ruin looked sidelong at his daughter with fear in his eyes, at her surrender.

- Is she in this Realm?