Bonus chapter: Castle of the League of Realm Superheroes

It has been two weeks since the coronation (Y/N) as Princess of the Light Valley. Finally, Knighton can breathe a full breath without fear of monster attacks.

(Y/N) has been living in a castle in Knightonia for some time. At the request of the king and queen. Macy has also come home with her friend. Every night in blissful ignorance, they would sneak out and get into vehicles to escape to the ruins of Ghoulia Castle.

Ghoulia is an abandoned, ancient city. In it's day, it was the best and most beautiful city in the kingdom. But, you know, Monstrox happened and destroyed it using one of the Forbidden Powers.

The buildings and stores were completely destroyed, and only the castle survived, which also barely survived.

So, the two princesses would go there and look for the secret entrances to the castle, which entrance was walled off.

If it could somehow be salvaged, it would serve well. Not for King Halbert or other magnates and nobles, but for our wonderful heroes.

You know, (Y/N) wouldn't mind living in a castle, but these royal events, galas and parties were starting to annoy her.

There were rich, spoiled and pushy nobles everywhere courting the two princesses. Marriage.

Yes, if it weren't for Clay and Aaron, they would both be doomed to this torture. They were constantly the lifebuoys for them. Macy and (Y/N) constantly saw off other suitors by saying they were already engaged. And it was working.

Back to now. Midnight came and the girls left the castle with all speed, in ninja style, and ran to the garage. Firing up one of Macy's vehicles, drove off towards the woods.

About ten minutes later they arrived at their destination.

- Ah, Ghoulia Castle. A mysterious monument, hiding many secrets.- said mysteriously (Y/N).

Macy giggled. - Yep. They are just waiting to be discovered! As long as we can find an entrance.

(Y/N) nodded.- Yes, we've been looking for it for five days now.

- More like nights, (Y/N).

- Oh, you know what I mean.

- And wouldn't it be better to inform the boys of our plan?

- Not for now. This is our joint mission.

Macy groaned. - Jesus, you're stubborn.

(Y/N) just flashed her a feisty grin. - Just like you, Princess Macy.

- Be careful because you're worsen yourself, Precious.

- I'm scared of you, Halbert.