Chapter 4

Aaron flew on his shield like an arrow. Ever since he replaced Clay as commander, he has been trying to become a better knight, one that can be counted on. After a while, the boy stopped, stepped off his shield and started walking slowly looking around for the person who was shouting. 

He came upon a clearing where a person was sitting on the ground with his back turned. Aaron raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to look. The person, slowly turned his head to him and looked at him with tired eyes. Now Aaron noticed that it was a woman. The knight began to slowly walk towards her, the girl stood up and turned towards him. She looked at him calmly until her eyes widened.

- Stop!

Aaron jumped back shocked at her scream. The girl looked at the grass in front of her.

- Be careful, there is something here.- she warned.

Aaron looked at the grass and nodded. He walked around the trap and started to walk up to the girl. They both looked into each other's eyes with a glow in their eyes. Unconsciously their faces moved closer together until the girl heard a branch snap. She growled, pulled a weapon from behind her back and fired a bullet in that direction. Aaron turned around in surprise, watching the bullet explode, destroying the tree. However, Saber emerged from the shadows and gasped in shock.

- AARON, GET AWAY FROM HER!!!

Looking at the girl who was pointing her weapon at the lion again, Aaron stood in her way.

- No, don't shoot him! He's my friend.

- Exactly! You can't kill me, you can't do it!- cried Saber, pretending that he wasn't afraid of the gun pointed at him.

The girl's eyes widened in horror, she hid her weapon and pulled out a shield. She jumped on it and flew away from them. Saber ran up to the knight, who watched with a slight frown as the girl ran away.

- Who the hell was she?- asked Saber.

Aaron didn't answer, just stared at where the girl had run off to. Saber looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

- Hey! Are you all right?

The boy shook his head, coming back to reality.

- Yeah, yeah fine. Let's go back to Fortrex.

Saber looked at him suspiciously, shrugged his shoulders and turned away starting to walk to Aaron's vehicle. The green knight took one more look at, where the girl had flown before starting to follow the lion, hanging his head slightly.

"Who is this girl?''-he asked himself in his mind.