Chapter 19: Long Live the Princess (Y/N)!

The royal castle has been on its feet and working since dawn. A grand coronation (Y/N) is to take place at noon today .The chefs are at work under the guidance of Chef Eclair and Axl, cooking a variety of dishes and desserts.

Aaron and Trix Taylor are developing a special display for the princess.

Clay and Lance select the guards of honor.

And the rest keep an eye on the party preparations and the coronation hall.

(Y/N) sits in the chamber that was Macy's room and listens to a special lecture by Princess Macy Halbert. The girl has been looking at the various gowns shown by the servants at close angles, but none have appealed to them both so far.

- Too many frills.

- Too pink.

- Too long.

- Too wide.

- Too... I don't even know, what to call it!

Both girls groaned, giving up. Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. It was Macy's mom.

- Extravagant dresses, Your Majesty. Too elegant.

The queen giggled and was about to speak when she was interrupted by the voice of a lion, red and green ninja.

- Take it easy, princess (Y/N)! We, your personal three musketeers are coming to help! - cried Saber, running into the room. 

- We've heard you complaining about bad dresses for the past day, so we have something for that!-cried Lloyd.

- We got it! It's made to order. When this "someone" found out that this dress was going to be for you. He made it for free.- said Kai proudly.

Kai took out a beautifully wrapped box from behind his back. Macy and (Y/N) looked at each other before the latter walked over and took it from her stepbrother's hands. She opened it and sighed in awe.

 She opened it and sighed in awe

- Soooooo... what do you think?