Character Info

First name: (Y/N)

Surname: Moorington

Family:

Wanda Moorington: Mother

Clay Moorington: Brother

Merlock: Uncle

Friends:

Axl, Lance Richmond, Macy Halbert, Saber, Ava Pretnis, Robin Underwood, Pythor.P. Chumsworth , King Skales, Acidicus, Lloyd Garmadon, Jay Walker, Misako Garmadon, Master Wu, Cole Brookstone, Zane Julien, Pixal, Skylor, Ray Smith, Maya Smith, Dareth, Pola and Fred, Jestro, Postman, Borg, Griffin Turner, Tox, Neuro, Shade, Karlof.

Enemies:

- Monstrox

- Garmadon ( Partially)

- Lord Krakenskull and his beast

- The Three Brothers

- Chamille Master of Form

- Harumi

- All bad.

Titles:

- High Princess (Y/N) Precious

Nicknames:

- Buttercup

- (N/N)

- Girl in Yellow Pajamas

Love Interests:

- Aaron Fox ( current boyfriend)

- Lloyd Garmadon ( slight crush)

Mentors:

- The Great Queen Aya Merciful ( her former master)

- King Darkness the Wise ( appears in dreams and helps with problem solving)

- Master Wu

- Sensei Garmadon

Former enemy, now friend:

Pythor. P. Chumsworth

When Lloyd and (Y/N) opened the tomb of the Anacondrai, they encountered the last living representative of the species, Pythor. (Y/N) felt suspicious of the reptile, but in time grew to like it. Despite the annoying behaviour of the young (Y/N), Pythor felt a slight affection for her and liked the young girl. 

Even when Pythor betrayed them, (Y/N) continued to give him affection and kindness. Pythor was undisguisedly amazed by her kindness towards him and was always willing to give him a second chance. When they met again in Knighton, they began to see each other more often and formed an bond. Even now, they occasionally meet at the castle for tea. 

What she likes to do:

- Singing, sword fighting, playing chess with Zane, playing video games with Jay and Aaron, running at dawn with Clay and Saber ( despite his dislike), pissing off everyone around her, drinking tea with Wu and Misako, talking with Macy, Nya and Pythor, fooling around with Saber, reading comics with Jestro and Lloyd, cooking with Axel and Zane.

What she doesn't like:

- Mean people

- Coffee  ( She thought she didn't like it, because she had never tried it, but when Macy made her try it, she now absolutely loves it)

- Clowns (Yes, she's heard too many stories from Kai about bad clowns)

- Being interrupted while doing an important task

- Jokes that are out of place

- When Lance hopelessly flirts with her