Secrets - Wanda Maximoff

Warnings: none, just some fluff

Inspired by @incorrectlymarvel on tiktok

Reader and Wanda are both 17

y/n pov

Wanda and I sat shoulder to shoulder on the couch in the living room at Avengers Compound. We were sharing a large blanket that was sprawled out across our laps, reaching up to our chests. I could feel Wanda's fingers slowly intertwine with my own, holding on tightly to my hand, hidden underneath the blanket. I smiled softly at the secret physical contact. Slowly, I sunk down in my spot on the couch and rested my head on her shoulder. She returned the gesture, resting her head on top of mine.

To the other Avengers seated by us, we looked completely normal, just two friends who were comfortable with the other's physical touch. In reality, Wanda and I had been dating in secret for about four months. We both decided to keep our relationship a secret because we were afraid the other Avengers would judge it. Plus we had no idea if there was any kind of policy against Avengers dating other Avengers.

Wanda and I, along with Natasha, Steve and Tony, were all watching a movie in the living room of the compound. The group of us had just returned from a mission and were trying to unwind. It was considered too early to go to bed, so we decided to relax by watching a movie. Tony put on some random choice from Netflix since it was impossible for the five of us to agree on anything to watch.

Eventually, my eyes grew heavy with fatigue. The mission had been long and extremely physically demanding. My body was sore and my brain needed rest. Plus the movie was boring so that wasn't really helping my case to stay awake. All too soon, I fell asleep, still nestled into my girlfriend who was very comfortable.

Third person

Wanda felt y/n's head grow heavier on her shoulder as the movie progressed. She looked over to see her girlfriend peacefully sleeping, still holding onto Wanda's hand. She smiled softly at the sight and returned to her position of resting her head on top of y/n's.

Wanda kept catching Natasha's glances. She looked like she was trying to figure something out. Wanda just dismissed it as normal behavior. Natasha was usually a suspicious and paranoid person with an abnormal amount of common sense. If anything, the red-head was trying to figure out why Wanda and y/n were snuggled so close together.

After about a half hour, the credits for the movie rolled and Tony switched off the TV. The only noise to be heard now was y/n's soft snores as she kept sleeping. The three adult Avengers turned their attention to Wanda and y/n and all smiled at the two teenagers curled up into each other.

"You two would make a cute couple." Natasha blurted out.

"Yeah, you guys are cute together." Tony agreed as Steve just smiled politely and nodded.

As if on cue, y/n shifted in her sleep. She let go of Wanda's hand and wrapped herself around Wanda's entire side, now laying her head on Wanda's chest.

"Wanda..." y/n muttered, now basically sleeping on top of her.

Wanda just smiled and wrapped her arms around y/n, stroking her girlfriend's hair and placing a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

"Thank you. We've been dating for about four months." Wanda whispered, glancing around at the Avengers.

"I knew it!" Natasha smiled, stretching out a hand at Steve. He sighed and placed $5 in her hand.

"You two bet on us?" Wanda asked with a slight giggle.

"Well to be fair, I am a trained assassin and you two aren't exactly good at hiding it. Don't worry, you two are cute together." Natasha said, pocketing the money.

Wanda was relieved. Apparently their relationship didn't need to be hidden anymore.