We Need to Get Out - Yelena Belova

Warnings: blood, torture, medical stuff

I have no idea what this is. 

Can you tell I have a thing for caretaker stories? 

Also, I apologize if any of the medical stuff is wrong. I have like zero medical knowledge and I've never broken a bone before. 

Anyways....

How did we end up here? It was all a blur. I remember Yelena and I were fighting someone, a group of people, then blacking out and waking up in some cell.

Yelena was chained up next to me in the cell. She seemed to be processing the whole situation better than I was. Her hands were bound together, connected to a small chain that came out of the wall. It wasn't long enough to give her enough slack to stand up. So she was just stuck, sitting leaned up against the wall. I was chained up in a similar way, sitting right next to the blonde.

"What do you think they want with us?" I asked, my voice horse.

"Who knows. We just need to wait for either the right time to escape or for Natasha to come get us. Either way, we're getting out of here." Yelena replied, fiddling with the bonds around her hands.

"Oh I hope Romanoff comes and tries to play the hero." called out a nasally voice from the front of the room.

Yelena and I looked up and were met with a tall, extremely skinny man with bright white hair, which was slicked back with too much gel. He was flanked by two guards, dressed in identical, anonymous uniforms.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, wanting nothing more than for him to keep Natasha's name out of his mouth.

"Oh come now, names aren't important. Only thing important is Romanoff, and I know she'll come for the two of you." the white haired man replied, cracking a smile which made me dislike him even more.

"I won't let you touch her." Yelena's voice piped up right next to me. She sounded just as pissed at this guy as I did.

"Ah, so you're the tough one. You're the protector out of the two of you." he observed, glancing between the two of us. "I was hoping to have some fun with you two. I think I know how to make this so much more interesting for all of us." he walked ever so slightly closer to Yelena, causing me to tense up with anger.

"You touch her, I'll kill you myself." I threatened, knowing all too well that there wasn't much I could do while chained up to the wall.

"Interesting. Take her." he ordered, motioning towards me.

The two guards came forward and unlocked the chains, but kept both my hands and feet bound. They began dragging me out of the room. I tried to struggle against them, but there wasn't much I could do.

Quickly, I glanced over my shoulder and met Yelena's eyes. They were fierce, and full of worry for whatever the hell these guys had in store for me. I tried to give her a reassuring smile, to ease her worries slightly. It didn't exactly look like it was working.

The white haired guy closed and locked the cell door behind him, replacing his key ring to his belt. If I wanted to take matters into my own hands, I could try and ditch these guys and grab the keys. But I couldn't exactly fight with my hands and feet tied together. I'd have to wait, be patient.

After a few hallways, we entered a small room, maybe slightly larger than the cell I was just in. There was a single chain, dangling from the ceiling, and another one curled up on the floor. I instantly knew what was going to happen.