Lock your door next time - Mama Nat

Warnings: slight smut and mention of smut but it's nothing to bad 

So uh...I wanted to get this done on the first or the second of June since it's Pride Month, but I ended up having to cover several extra shifts at work, which ate up all my free time. But here it is anyways.

I hope you enjoy whatever the hell this is

Age: 17

"Y/n, dinner!" my mom said through my bedroom door.

"Coming, mom." I replied, finishing off the math problem I was working on.

I had been so absorbed by my homework that I had missed the sun setting and the onset of evening.

Jumping up from my desk, I wandered out the door and down the stairs, into the living room and kitchen area. My mom was placing a plate of food down in front of my empty seat, which was right next to Wanda.

Yes, my mom was the Natasha Romanoff. How that happened was a long story that I don't feel like getting into all the details. Short version is that she had found me when I was working on an assignment for the Red Room. I was only fourteen at the time and she for some reason took pity on me. About a year later, she adopted me as her own, and I called her mom ever since.

We rarely ate dinner together at the table. Everyone was always busy with their own things, working on missions and paperwork. That's where everyone was tonight. Steve, Vision, Tony, Bucky, Rhodey, and Bruce were on different assignments, given out by Fury. Peter was home with his Aunt May. Clint was off with his wife and kids. Thor was currently off world, visiting home.

I plopped down next to Wanda, letting out a tired sigh. It had been a long day of homework and I just wanted to be finished with it.

While my mom's back was turned, I felt a warm hand slip inside my own, giving it a tight, but gentle, squeeze. I looked up and met Wanda's eyes, which were full of concern at my odd state.

"Are you ok?" Wanda's voice echoed through my head as she established a mind link with me.

"Yeah, just tired of homework." I replied, letting go of her hand when my mom turned around and approached the table, holding a bowl of salad and placing it down.

"We can just relax after dinner, if you'd like." Wanda suggested in my head as we both silently watched my mom sit down.

"That sounds nice."

"You two alright?" my mom's voice snapped Wanda and I out of our heads. I hadn't realized that I had zoned out while telepathically communicating with Wanda.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm just tired." I nodded, beginning to dig into the food presented before me.

All I could think about was the promised relaxation with Wanda. We had been dating for almost three months and had yet to announce it to the team. In fact, I was yet to come out of my mom. I had no idea what she would think of me if I came out to her as gay. I knew she loved me, but I was afraid she would just see me as a disappointment and hate me if she actually knew. I had no proof she actually would, I just wanted her to accept me.

Dinner passed silently with little conversation made between the three of us. Soon enough, I was helping my mom with the dishes while Wanda was upstairs, getting her pajamas on.

After the last dish was dried and put away, I wandered back upstairs and found myself standing before my desk, staring at my math homework. It was Saturday and I had spent all day working on school work. I had made enough progress to be done for the day and finish everything tomorrow.