꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"DAMON."
Stefan called from where he was standing, waiting for his brother to come home.

Damon, confused, set his keys down and looked at his brother with an annoyed look, "What do you want Stefan? Gonna lecture me for killing humans and not bunnies?" He rolled his eyes and made his way to the bar to get something to drink.

"Skyler's back."

Damon paused, turning around to look at him he openly stared at his younger brother, "What? Why?"

"I don't know. She wouldn't tell me." Stefan shook his head, thinking back to his sister's reaction, "Whatever it is, it can't be good."

"Hang on," Damon said as he stared incredulously at Stefan, "She's not the bad guy. She's our sister."

Stefan narrowed his eyes, "She's a Mikaelson."

_______________

"You're trying too hard." Skyler sang as she sat down beside Rebekah who had just given Ratty Matty a brand new truck for killing his girlfriend.

Klaus meanwhile was over at the bar, the blonde glanced at the two before she promptly looked away, "Last I heard you were both leaving town forever." She said, her words pointed at Klaus.

"Well, I was." Klaus told her before he got up and walked toward her, "but then I thought to myself how can I when my sister, clearly so desperate for love and affection, is left here bribing the help."

Skyler raised her hand like a kid in a classroom, "I am still leaving as soon as I can." She pursed her lips as she grabbed the drink from Klaus's hand, she took a sip and swirled the cup around, "Sooner if my brothers have anything to do with it."

"What do you two want?" Rebekah asked, her eyes narrowed as she looked at Skyler for answers.

"This is all Nik, actually." Skyler responded, she pointed to Klaus with a smirk.

As Klaus glared at Skyler, Rebekah grew more annoyed, "What do you want, Nik? I thought I was dead to you."

"Things change Rebekah." Klaus told her, "I've stumbled upon something that I think might be of interest to you."

"Doubt that." Rebekah scoffed.

"No? Well, what if I told you the brotherhood of The Five still existed." Klaus said with a raised brow.

"What?"

"You see, and like that bygones." Klaus smirked, "Come on love, work to do."

Rebekah scowled indignantly, "We don't have anything to do. There is no we. I don't care about The Five and I don't care about you."

Klaus hummed, "As you wish." He said before he stood and left, leaving Rebekah and Skyler still sitting there.

Skyler downed the last of her drink and ordered another from the bartender before she turned in her seat to look at Rebekah, "So, what is this mysterious Five?"

_______________

"Hey April. Can I get you some more water?" Matt asked as he came over to the booth a young April Young was sitting in.

"I'm good. I'm not just sitting here alone, like the loser, new girl. I'm with my friends, they just..."

"Sorry, family drama." Rebekah told April as she sat back down across from April, followed by Skyler.