(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞) lovers rock

song for this chapter
lovers rock - tv girl

song for this chapter lovers rock - tv girl

✧✧✧

IN ALICE'S OPINION subtle weddings were not an option. Este couldn't get married quietly without a celebration, there would be a dress, there would be decorations, there would be music, there would be dancing. In fact the only stereotypes the wedding would be missing was cake, drinking and food although Alice did consider adding them as props to make the event more realistic.

Alice was a party planner first, a vampire second. It would've been torture to deprive her of such an opportunity. She hadn't been around when Rosalie married Emmett and her own marriage to Jasper hadn't been her dream celebration considering it was slightly rushed. Therefore it was very important that this union went perfectly.

Este was very content with allowing her to do whatever she wanted. In her mind, she'd never had the picture of a dream wedding. Back when she dreamed of those kind of things, she would've had no hand in the decisions. Everything would have been chosen for her, including who she'd be married to. In fact so much had changed since then in a whirlwind of chaos and blood that she'd never sat back and thought too hard about the future.

The idea of future had latched in fear across the stretches of her life or more accurately her immortal life. Este had been warped in the idea of eternity before she'd even managed to get her head around it. Therefore the realisation that her forever was no longer a dark treacherous path of isolation was a comfort, more than that it was a gift. Possibly the best gift she could ever receive.

Despite now having every decision given to her, Este felt she'd rather sit back and let Alice choose for her. Maybe this was simply because she was aware that Alice would do a much better job than her but also because after all these years it was clear that the wedding didn't really matter. Of course it would be beautiful no doubt and she'd spend the whole day smiling but it wasn't the celebration that made any of this special, it was who she was marrying.

Alice ran everything past her from the largest ideas such as the dress to the smallest details which didn't even seem relevant. Este appreciated her efforts and excitement into the whole thing. Without Alice, Este would've been tempted to have no celebration at all but she supposed this was was more exiting.

It was surprising how long weddings took to prepare. Alice was faster than most not just with her motivations of spending money and her many helpers (consisting of the Cullen siblings) but also because of how much she loved event planning. Even with Alice's brilliant mind, there was so much to do. They'd decided to hold the whole thing by the gorgeous lake that Este loved so much. She supposed it was their way of reclaiming the memories of the place where they'd been clouded by the coven and their revenge.