26. Callie

I saw movement from the end of the tunnel, but curled up so hopefully I wouldn't be seen if someone looked in.

I curled up as small as I could, expecting a long and uncomfortable night until I could figure out what to do in the morning.

I wrapped my arms around my garbage bag, and curled up, hoping to maybe get some space.

I dozed off, but was awoken by violent tugs on my legs. I tried kicking the hands away but eventually they caught my ankles and yanked.

I was surrounded by four boys. It was too dark to see what they were saying.

Their mouths were moving but I couldn't tell what they were saying.

One of them leaned down and spat in my face. I wiped the liquid away with my shirt.

They started prodding me with their shoes and saying something. I covered my ears and shook my head, hoping they'd get it. That I can't hear them.  I saw the leader grin. He grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me up. He looked me up and down. I clutched my trash bag to me. One of the boys took it from me and went through it, tossing it down when he saw I had nothing of value to them.

One of the boys held my arms behind my back while the leader caressed my face. I thought I made out 'some fun tonight' as his hand found its way down my arm and onto my breast. Not that there's much there, but he seemed happy.

He then ran his hand down my stomach and into my jeans. I tried to struggle to get away. I managed to kick him, and rage filled his features.
He said something to his friend, who pulled my arms behind me even tighter while the first boy punched me in the stomach. Really hard. The other boys held me up as I collapsed.

I was then thrown to the ground and the first boy started feeling the parts of my body I didn't want touched. He was rough and punched me a few times. His friends were holding me down as he started undoing his pants and then mine.

Before he did anything though, he kicked me a few times. The last one connected with my head and I saw someone pull the boy away as I succumbed to darkness.