11 - End of a Perfect History! Let's go after a capable Blacksmith!

<<Confirmed! The individual Rimuru Tempest has just mimicked the higher form: Starstorm Wolf Fang!>>

"Eh?"

For a second I actually believed I had heard something wrong, but there was no doubt that my mimicked form was different. The fur looked thicker than before, with my neck looking like a mane, the star on my forehead extended to the tips of my ears, and there were many marks around my body.

Also, it now measured a frightening seven meters tall. I was a little afraid of falling even if this is my own body.

"Yare~, yare~... And to think I can stretch my paws because of idiots like you. I think I should thank you."

I started moving my body like I was stretching, turning my neck and paws, as well as letting some of my aura leak out again. It seems that this time the humans were able to feel some of my aura, although maybe it was just the fear of my form anyway.

"It- It doesn't change anything!!! You're still a despicable slime! It doesn't change even if you change your form!!!"

Huh~? Do idiots think they can come here and speak ill of my much-loved and proud race and get out of here without any kind of punishment? Know that we slimes pride ourselves on our abilities (and no one beats us when it comes to eating grass). Would you point your guns at me like that, these cretins?!

"Gobuta-kun!!!"

"Y-Yes?!"

Gobuta looked a little scared the moment I called out for some reason, but I ignored that reaction. I mean, there's no way he's scared of me, is there? He knows I can mimic the forms of the creatures I devour, so it would be strange for him to be scared of me changing, even if my form is a little different from the form he'd seen before.

"What's rule number 2?"

"Don't underestimate others or let yourself be underestimated by others because of our names and races, sir!"

He was on guard as he answered, as if he were answering the sergeant who commands him. Well, I'm a little worse than a sergeant...

"What about rule 3?"

"Don't attack humans unless they attack us, and in that case, retaliate with everything we have so they never forget!"

"I'm glad you remember! I'll give you a demonstration... of what should happen to fools who despise us."

As soon as I finished saying those words, I turned my attention to the five idiots in front of me one more time, my growl getting louder as I flexed my knees. Before the five even had time to react, like a spring pushed to the limit, I shot towards them at full speed and for a second everything around me was a blur.

Of course, if I used my fangs and claws like that, I'd probably end up seeing an unflattering, highly pixelated image, which wouldn't be nice for the people around us. So I opted for something quite simple, but that would be a little less cruel and much more efficient.

Using my long, fluffy tail, covered in tough fur and just over eight feet long, I took down each one of the idiots. Normally I still wouldn't have been big enough, but with my newfound speed I passed each one of them so fast they didn't even have time to move their weapons before falling to the ground. After taking them down, I caught them all on my tail and held them upside down, just above my mouth.

"Now I'm going to make it very clear to you... if I ever see you again, it could be just one of you, I'm going to hunt you down, I'm going to find you and I'm going to rip your heads off! Do you understand me?!! "

""Y-Y-Yes!!!""

As soon as the idiot quintet nodded to my question I threw them away, dropping them to the ground. Before they tried to get up I activated my [Intimidation] skill letting it leak out as much as possible and kind of... I think I may have gone a little overboard. I mean, the five fainting I understand, but... the people around me... pixelated images below the waist...