18 - Full House and New Skills

I looked in total disbelief at what I was seeing in front of me. Petulant-kun is strong, and I know that, but what she showed was a few steps above what I expected of her. After all, aren't Unique Skills the strongest skills a person has the right to aspire to for anyone living in this world?

It's not like I've found a person with Unique Skill besides myself, and maybe Gazel as well, but I figured only monsters among monsters would have such skills, unless the monster was a reincarnated person like me, or transmigrated. as invoked heroes that human nations invoke.

After all, Petulant-kun is a higher-league fighter like me and Gazel?

Even with that in mind, what impressed me was the amount of magic she emanated from her body with ease. Five times my amount of magic? She's a mage, I get it, but having that many magicules is just too absurd, isn't it?

So she has a Unique Skill cheat that gives her that kind of stolen power?! What a cheater!!!

<< . . . >>

Okay, Sage, I realized the hypocrisy of what I said. Still, just ignore it, okay?

"This is the power of my Unique Skill, [Magic Reactor]!!!"

Petulant-kun muttered in a slightly proud tone of voice, partly more to herself than me. Maybe I didn't plan for you to hear it, but I have the Intrinsic Skill I got from Blade Tigers, [Super Sharp Hearing], so I couldn't help but hear it.

[Magic Reactor]? It seems that this skill has something to do with increasing her magic amount. I mean, how would she have increased her magic five times if it wasn't for that? Still, it's weird! [Clairvoyance] evaluated her and the others in her group when I first saw them and he didn't identify that amount of magicule in her, nor the potential for all of it.

A part of me was really curious about this skill, and I really thought, for a second, that it wasn't a bad idea to have a goblin humanoid form and gain a new skill... but of course I abandoned those dangerous thoughts.

What kind of boss would do that kind of thing to his subordinates?

If a subordinate offered his body and skills I could think about it, but it stands to reason that I would never attack one of my subordinates without any kind of reason.

Finally, returning to my rational train of thought, I let my curiosity take over my mind.

"After all, what skill is this? Your amount of magic has increased a lot!"

Depending on Petulant-kun's answer, I would have to rethink her position among my subordinates. Even Ranga, the strongest of my subordinates currently, doesn't have a Unique Skill, so her position might be way above what I thought before. Perhaps, could it be that she is even above Ranga?

In the end, Petulant-kun is really powerful, isn't she?

"My Unique Skill is called [Magic Reactor]. It is a skill that allows me to store reserves of magicules greater than what my body could normally withstand, in addition to helping me with the control of these magicules at a level that approaches perfection! A perfect skill! when I combine it with my [Magician] and [Illusionist] Extra Skills!!"

I was impressed.

So, not only does she have a strong Unique Skill, but she also has two Extra Skills that I don't have that also seem strong? [Magician] and [Illusionist] did she say? I think I should wait for that, especially when I think that [Great Sage] is an evolution of the Extra Skill [Sage], so it's only natural that there would be Extra Skills like these, which look like fantasy classes.

I wonder if these Extra Skills could also evolve into Unique Skills?

<< . . . >>

Don't worry, Sage! I only need you!