22 - The Majin's Fall and the Meeting with ???

"Like I said... I'm not going to die!!!"

Rigur screamed, the pressure of his body's magickles firing at full force as he held the bow firmly in his hand, covered in the glow of his magickles. Rigur himself was also covered by the magicules that escaped his body much more intensely.

Gelmut is not the only one to be surprised, I myself can barely understand what was happening. And it's times like these that I should lean on my dear companion, right?

Sage, could you explain to me what is happening?

<< . . . >>

Well, I'm sorry for ignoring you... but I was right, wasn't I? All it took was a little faith, and thanks to that, he became stronger. So... are we okay?

<<Analysis finished. It has been confirmed that Individual Rigur Tempest has completed all the necessary prerequisites to complete the evolution to the "Storm Ogre" race, and as a result, the Intrinsic Skill [Ogre's Fury] has been activated. This is one of the reasons for massively increasing the user's capabilities temporarily. In addition, the acquisition of the Unique Skill [Tempest: The Archer] has been confirmed.

[Tempest: The Archer]? I don't think it's a mystery that I interfered with the acquisition of this skill, even a little. Could this be some effect of the Unique Skill [Naming] that I didn't know about?

<<Positive. Confirmed a 67.12% chance that the acquisition of the Unique Skill is related to the [Grant Title] effect of [Nomination]. This effect combined with the Rigur Tempest individual's natural talent and evolution was the combination of factors that made it possible to acquire a Unique Skill.

So, did I interfere in some way...? Not. It was more Rigur than me, I have no doubt about that. Rigur himself has become the warrior worthy of acquiring his own Unique Skill and anyone who sees his talent will have to agree!

<< . . .

What happened, Sage. Didn't I tell you? A person should always have faith in his companions.

Now, how about we see how this ends? Let's see our companion... the first of my ogre subordinates, defeat a powerful Majin.

Thinking in this way I left the conversation with the Sage, deactivating my [Thought Acceleration], and turned my attention to the two facing each other. Gelmut trembled with tension as he watched the rest of his right arm petrify up to his shoulder until the petrification had finally finished spreading. .

"Hey you! Damn goblin!! How did you do that?! You didn't have any arrows?! How could you shoot me???"

"Oh, that? That was why... my master didn't give me permission to die. Because of that, I remembered that I have to send you to hell."

Rigur's bow suddenly stopped glowing and now its shape had changed. It wasn't the bluish wooden bow it used to be, but it had a more metallic look, in shades of silver and black. The entire wooden part of the bow seemed to be made of scales of these colors, and the bowstring looked like a line of light.

So, is this the evolutionary ability of weapons made of Magic Steel? I heard from the conversation with Kaijin, swords made of Magic Steel can change the shape of the blades depending on the power of your swordsman, all to evolve along with him. Still, I had never imagined that the simple wooden bow could evolve along with Rigur, even if he had changed his own race.

After all, was that really Rigur's ability as a warrior? That's what I chose to believe, at least, as this subject is complicated for me unless I use thought acceleration as I normally do, which I prefer not to do.

I want to enjoy the fight myself, then I watch Sábio's recordings in slow motion.

"So, Gelmut... how about we get this over with?!"