MANAGER

"Magicless."

"Childish!"

Another day, another war. Since that day you two left the detention room, every time you and Leona met was another world war. No matter where you saw him, he would never quit teasing and provoking you, and you would not surrender without scolding back to him. Don't even mention the potionology lesson that Leona came over as a helper of Crewel, it was a mess. And so, the battle began.

"Would you mind standing aside? You're blocking my way." You crossed your arms against your chest in impatience when you saw Leona, again. He was leaning a side of his shoulders on the door of your locker, with his back facing you. You were on your way to the cafeteria for lunch, but you decided to come by the locker to put down a few books. Unfortunately, here you're, bumping into your least favourite upperclassman, again.

Hearing someone walk by, Leona turned around. That was when he saw you, knitting your eyebrow and glared at him. "Ah, I was thinking who it was. It turns out to be you, herbivore. What could I help you, huh, shorty?" He mocked.

"You!" You stood up the tip of your toe and pointed at him in anger. Leona rested a forearm on the locker and bent down a bit to meet your eye level. "Huh, not tall enough to reach the highest shelf?" He teased with a thin smirk.

"What are you even-" You parted your lips and widened your eyes. You tried to swallow your anger, but you just couldn't stand the smug on his face. "Have anyone told you how annoying you are? And God! What do you have other than your stupid height?"

"Comparing yourself with the greatest housewarden would the a bad idea, herbivore. I am five times, no, at least 10 times better than you."

"Well, I can't see how a junior who couldn't even answer a freshman-level potionology question would be 10 times better than me." You mocked back.

"You-!"

"Ahh, here they go again..." Ruggie seemed to have already gotten used to it, but he still couldn't help face palming every time he saw his housewarden picking up a fight.

"They would never stop, wouldn't they?" Ace next to his upperclassman shrugged. He never thought that Leona could bring out this side of you. Usually, unless Deuce or he did anything stupid, you're always calm. But when you are put around Leona, just like two chemicals that shouldn't be put together, BOOM! Should have gone to the cafeteria with Grim and Deuce, Ace thought to himself.

"Oi freshman," Ruggie approached Ace and whispered, "You take Y/n and go left. I take Leona-san to the right. Okay?"

"Great, great. I will take her to the cafeteria, and you take Leona-senpai to the botanical garden or anywhere far from the cafeteria." Ace agreed immediately and did an "okay" gesture. The two strangers yet victims of you and Leona cooperated like lifelong partners. In three seconds, the two of them went into the gap between you and Leona and tried the stop the argument.

"Ruggie, step out of my way! I am not done with this disrespectful herbivore." Leona gushed when Ruggie tried to block his way and pull him away. "Leona-san, why don't we go to the botanical garden? So you can take a nap- Hey Leona-san don't push me! Hey-!" Poor Ruggie tried to block Leona from you and Ace, but it was difficult for him, as Leona was at least 10 cm taller than him.

On the other hand, Ace was trying to lower your temper. "Eh Y/n, today's dessert is your favourite strawberry ice cream. Why don't we go there now before- Eh Y/n! Don't push! Hey- Y/n- Ouch my elbow!" But his job wasn't much easier than Ruggie's.

"Move Ace! I still have some unfinished business with this arrogant lion!" You yelled. You didn't want to be the side that surrendered first, and so as Leona. The two of you tried to struggle from the blockage of the mediators while scolding and mocking each other. After minutes of trying, Ace and Ruggie successfully separated the two of you and pulled you two in opposite directions.