WHAT GIVES YOU MOTIVATION?

"What do you mean the magestone is stolen?" you asked followed by a sudden sneeze.

Vil immediately handed you a piece of tissue paper while explaining, "Temperature control on this campus is controlled by fairies, who draw power from a valuable magestone." 

"The magestone was originally stored in the Mirror Chamber, but this morning, the headmage found that it was gone. Without the supply of magic power, the fairies can no long maintain a constant temperature on this campus."

You took another sweater hanging on the clothes stand and put it on. "So this is why Ramshackle Dorm turned into a refrigerator." you sighed as you looked around your dormitory. The whole building was cold, the wall was frosting, and there were even snowflakes in the air.

Vil nodded as he continued, "The magestone was stolen by a group of fairies who're running a fashion show called Fairy Gala in the botanical garden. They affixed the magestone onto the tiara of the Queen of Faeland."

"Forcefully taking the magestone back will incur the fairies' wrath, and that will bring forever winter to Twisted Wonderland." Vil elaborated.

"Lemme guess, Crowley throw the trouble to you housewardens, again, right?" you made a guess according to the headmage's past records.

Vil helplessly shook his head. "You're absolutely correct, Y/n. He, the headmage of this school, threw the unpleasant work on his students. " he complained, "He is even threatening us for holding back the entire student body! How irresponsible and ridiculous!" 

You could only say you had never expected much from Crowley. How he handled your returning home issue had already shown everything about this so-called principal. "So you end up being the chosen one to tackle this?" you sat down next to Vil on the sofa and asked.

Vil again nodded helplessly, "Crowley was like 'Oh, Schoenheit-kun! You're the one most familiar with fashion among all housewardens!"

You gave a pat on his shoulder. "Everything will turn out right, trust me. After all, Vil Schoenheit is in charge of it, and I'm more than confident in him." you comforted.

Hearing your words, Vil gave you a small smile, and soon, it turned back to his iconic confident smirk. "Well, it's not like I dislike fashion shows. After all, it's my expertise."

"We've already got the whole plan. Someone will disguise themselves as fairies with the fairy dust and sneak into the Fairy Gala. One will then reach the tiara, and swap it with an imitation tiara, while the others would distract the audience's attention." The only reason for the fairies to pick the magestone was only because of its beautiful appearance,  so a fake tiara that was convincing enough would be able to fool them, he added.

"I'll be very busy in the coming day, and that's why I want you to help me with the operation." he said.

You were a bit surprised when you first heard Vil's request, "Me?! Why?"

"You mentioned that you used to work in a TV program station. I'm sure that you're familiar with the backstage jobs. I can hardly find a better choice other than you, Y/n." He explained.

You wanted to help your friend, and at the same time, you could not stand the refrigerator-like temperature of your dorm, and that was why you immediately agreed to help, "Ya sure."

A relieved smile appeared on Vil's face once he heard you answer, "Thank you so much, Y/n. It's always you who can help me." It reminded him that it was you who showed up and gave him a helping hand back when you two first knew each other.

"Y/n! When will the cold disappear?! My fur is gonna be frosting!" All of a sudden, Grim yelled from the room, followed by a big sneeze, "ACHOO!"

You and Vil gave each other a smile for Grim's silly action.