THREE TWO ONE, ACTION!

"Welcome to the first meeting of the cast."

"I'm Vil Schoenheit, the director and the producer of the film, the Black Pearl."

You were in the ballroom of Pomefiore, attending a meeting held by Vil.

A week ago, Vil came to Ramshackle dorm to ask if you could play a role in the film that the Movie Club was going to film for the Inter-school Movie Festival.

——
"I don't even know how to act." you said when Vil first told you his request. You had worked in the TV station back in your original world but were only responsible for backstage jobs like makeup and assisting.

"There's a first time for everything, Y/n. When Rook and I first read about the description of this character from the myth, the first person that came to our minds was you. He explained, "Tough, strong-willed, yet elegant and refined. That's you."

Receiving such an indirect compliment slightly caught you off guard, but you were still not sure if you should participate in the filming. "But-" You were about the refuse, but Vil had stopped you from doing so.

"I've heard from Epel that Trein-sensei has assigned a project for the freshmen about the Magical Age of Discovery, right? I'm sure joining us will help you understand the background of that era." he mentioned.

He did prepare everything before coming here to persuade me, didn't he? You thought. He was not being one of the most persuasive people you knew for no reason.

"The competition is important, isn't it?" you asked.

"So important. It's my final chance to beat Neige in my years in NRC." Vil assured you firmly.

You sighed helplessly. You always could not refuse it when it was your friends or close ones asking.

"Alright, I'll help." was your last answer.

It was how you officially joined the cast, but what you did not expect was that the person who played the pirate captain, who was your lover in the film, would be Leona.

"I didn't tell you about that?" Vil thought for a second when you asked him about the arrangement.

"Anyway, I guess you're fine with that, right?" A mischievous smirk appeared on his face. "After all, it'd be easier for you two to act as couples. Oh, that probably doesn't require any acting at all." he teased, making your cheeks and ears as red as an apple.

"Vil!" you yelped out of embarrassment, although he was not totally wrong that you indeed preferred Leona being the male lead instead of other people.

——
"The filming will start next week. We'll have a read-through before the official filming. Please familiarize yourself with the script." Vil reminded before ending the meeting.

Leona sitting next to you flicked through the script distributed by Rook, and so did you. You could feel the heat on your cheeks when the thought that you and Leona were going to act as lovers in the movie.

"I see there are quite a lot of scenes where we have to work together." Leona's voice brought you back into sense. You blinked twice before you turned to Leona with slightly flushed cheeks.

Leona stood up from the chair and got ready to leave. "Look forward to our collaboration. See you around." he said before he all of a sudden gave you a pat on your head. He then left the room with Ruggie without waiting for you to react.

You did not expect Leona's sudden action, and it had caused the heat on your face to expand to your ears. You almost froze while looking at the back figure of the lion.

The trio next to you could only sigh speechlessly. "Not again the PDA attack." Ace rolled his eyes while complaining.

"Y/n we'd be happy for you if you honestly tell us that you and Kingscholar-senpai are dating." Deuce echoed with his friend.