PLEASE, COME BACK

You didn't really have a plan in your mind when you ran towards Leona, but you knew the tug of war would only cause him to dry up his magic energy pool. He was controlled by his magic and his own negative emotion, and he might not even be himself. The more slowly you were, the sooner Leona's body would crack and turn into sand.

You got closer to them, but the air there was even drier. You could not hold but cough. The sand in the wind scratched your face and left some shallow wonders there. The sand entered your eyes that made you hardly open them, but this could not stop you from moving forward.

All of a sudden, a tornado with dust and sand appeared. It was created by Leona. It moved from him to where Riddle and the fellows while expanding at the same time.

"Everyone! Stand firm!!" You heard Riddle yell. Soon, they were submerged by the tornado and disappeared in it.

You felt your heartbeat rising. This was nothing different from those scenes in the disastrous movies that you had seen. There was no way you could get to where Leona was without entering the storm, as the radius of the tornado kept on increasing and it was as wide as the width of the stadium. You did not know what would happen when you get into the tornado. Will my throat be dried like Ace's? Will I be suffocated? These were the questions that popped up in your head.

I will be fine. You told yourself. You took a deep breath, and ran into the sand tornado.

You might think that you were crazy to do so in a normal situation. After all, you could not cast any protective spell to protect yourself. However, you did not make this decision on impulse or out of pure recklessness.

The potion that you drank before you came into the stadium could protect you from magical attacks. It could not protect you from the sand, as they were turned from other physical objects even though Leoan's unique spell was used to do so. It was counted physical attack. However, it could protect you if Leona tried to touch you directly and turn you into sand with his magic.

The only, and also the biggest problem was, you were not sure if the effect of the potion had worn off. It varied from person to person, and you did not know if it was still working, which meant there was a 50% chance that you would not be protected by anything when Leona touched you, and you would turn into sand and dust. It's a great gamble, much greater than the one you had with your father when your future was used as a bet, as this time, your life was.

But it's a gamble that you would not regret taking. Even though there was only 50% that you would succeed, you would do it anyway, as Leona's life depended on that.

The moment you enter the sand tornado, you found yourself surrounded by sand. Your vision started to become blurred, and everything you saw was sand spinning in the wind at a high speed. You blocked your face with your arm and tried your best to open your eyes.

"Dammit!" you let out when you lost your balance and fell onto the ground. Your palms were full of sand and were scratched. You wiped away the sand and stood up again. There was no time for you to waste. Walking towards the eye of the storm, every step was difficult as the strong wind kept blowing and creating resistance.

Finally, you could see a bit colour red in the gold and brown storm. It was Riddle's hair. Next to him, it was Sebek and Silver. It seemed that it wasn't easy for them to stand in the sandstorm.

It was probably your "dammit" which had caught Riddle's attention. He soon realized that you were also there in the storm, which was out of his expectations. He wanted to open his mouth and tell you to go back, but he knew once he do that, the sand would enter his mouth. He pointed at the opposite direction of the eye of the storm, trying to ask you to leave with his gestures.