BEHOLD! IT'S BESTIE'S DEBUT!

"Vil Housewarden! This is Epel!" The purple-haired boy knocked on the large white door with navy pattern on it.

Here you're, in one of the oldest, but most fancy dorm in the Night Raven College, Pomefiore, with your hands holding two heavy boxes of props and costumes. If it wasn't for Epel Felmier, the timid freshman you had met in the Spelldrive team, you wouldn't have been spending your time here, but not returning to the dorm to tackle the potionology stuffs.

At first, you were just impressed by that doll-liked face of him when you approached him to have his clothes size for the team jacket, but he turned out to be the most easygoing member in the team that you actually liked to chat with. It's why you agreed to help at once when Epel asked if you could help him carrying the costumes and props to his Housewarden. "Those are for the coming mini movie." He added.

You had never met that "Vil Schoenheit" in person yet, not as far as you could remember. All you knew about him were from the conversations of your classmates. After all, how could the most promising young model and actor in the Twisted wonderland not be the hot topic among the first year? Therefore, you wouldn't want to waste a chance for visiting Pomefiore and prove the rumours yourself.

However, as you two arrived at lounge where Vil is usually at, it's only the empty fancy peacock feather chair which was waiting for you. The housewarden himself was no where to find.

"I saw the Housewarden rushed into his room." A sophomore who you two met in the hallway told. You then followed Epel and came to door of Vil's room, but what's waiting for you was another sealed shut door.

"Vil Housewarden! I have brought the props and costumes which you had ordered me to prepare here. Vil Housewarden!" Epel continued to knocked on the door. But there was no reply.

"Could it be he's not in there?" You wondered. Maybe he had gone to the laboratory or was attending supplementary classes, you thought.

"No Y/n-san, Vil Housewarden must be in the dorm." Epel shook his head. "He will have an interview at 4pm today, which an hour and a half later. Vil Housewarden is professional and he's always well-prepared whenever he shows up as a public figure. Which's why he will be preparing himself in the dorm hours before every interview starts." Epel explained.

"What are you two doing here?"

Just when Epel was going to knock on the door again, you heard a familiar voice coming from behind. You were almost surprised when you saw Leona showing up from behind. The dormitory of Pomefiore was the last place that you had ever thought of meeting Leona in. How would the housewarden of Savannaclaw all of a sudden visit Pomefiore?

"Leona?! Why are you here?" You gasped, but the next moment the heavy boxes in your arms started to fell off. It's probably because of his lion instinct, Leona immediately came forward and held the falling boxes. It's lucky of you that the fragile but expensive props in the boxes weren't dropped to the floor.

"Tsk, such a clumsy herbivore." Leona mocked while taking one box from you, so as to reduce your burdens.

"Thanks." You said with a thin smile.

Leona peeped into the box in his arm. He then raised a brow and asked, "When have you two transferred to the Film Researching Club?"

Hearing that, Epel immediately shook his head and waved his hands in haste. "No no, Leona-san! It's just Vil Housewarden asked me to help! I will never quit the Spelldrive team!" He quickly explained. The last thing he wanted was leaving Spelldrive team where he could see his favourite upperclassman, aka Leona. He once even told you that he would love to have Leona as his elder brother.

You rolled your eyes at the lion when you saw Epel's reaction, "Quit playing tricks on Epel, would you?"

Leona's lips curved into a smirk, followed by a slight laughter, "What's with a little joke? Even if he wanted to transfer to the Film Researching Club, I wouldn't let that neat freak take any of my teammates."