LET'S END THIS

Leona looked at the glass bottle on the table and picked it up. He opened the stopper, but the pungent smell of the potion inside made him immediately put it back.

"The odour of strong potion is usually strong, Leona-san, but I'm sure its effect surely meets your expectations." Azul assured. "This potion will enable the drinker to extend the area affected by their magic and spell. With this portion, casting spells on a large number of people at the same time will not be difficult at all."

Hearing what Azul said, Leona put the bottle back onto the table. A satisfied smirk appeared on his face, "No wonder why they said, whatever you want, find Azul Ashengrotto. The efficiency and problem-solving skills, I appreciate that."

Azul smiled as he heard Leona's praise, although he knew it might only be some kind of pleasantries.

You looked at the sound wave shown on the screen of your phone while trying your best to breathe as softly as you could. You wouldn't want to be caught eavesdropping and recording what the two housewardens were discussing. Your attention returned to them when you heard Azul's voice again.

"Please keep in mind that the effect of the potion will only last for 5 minutes." Azul reminded.

"That will be enough," Leona smirked.

Azul slightly pushed up his glasses while trying to probe into what the lion in front of him was thinking, "I am kind of interested, Leona-san. What exactly are you planning?"

Leona raised a brow and looked up at Azul with a mischievous smile, "I don't even know what you're talking about, Azul."

Azul faked a small laugh, "You've requested changing the player procession to start at the east entrance instead of the west one. Combined with this potion, I wonder what is your plan."

"Could it be... related to Diasomnia...or perhaps, Malleus-san?" Azul asked.

You couldn't help but frown when you heard that there was something to do with Diasomnia, as Tsunotarou was in that dorm.

Leona refused to answer the question directly. Instead, he leaned onto the sofa back and put on a light-minded smirk, "Well, I assure you I'm not planning anything evil. After all, I just want to have a memorable competition with my fellow schoolmates, right?"

Azul let out a chuckle, "Well, I look forward to that, Leona-san."

"Let's not waste our precious time. How much do you want?" Leona sat up straight and returned to the main issue. Azul said that he'd want to have some time to think of what he wanted in return the last time they met. He knew Azul had nothing to do with being a conscientious businessman, and he had already been ready to pay however much money Azul would ask for.

"Sure, Leona-san." The lips of Azul curved into a pleased smile as he continued, "This time, instead of money, I would like to ask for another thing."

Leona raised a brow. What other than money would this Octo-punk ever want? "Go on" Leona uttered.

Azul took out a gold contract and placed it on the table. "I am not asking for any expensive or difficult to get. After all, I just want to help my dearest schoolmates to fulfill their wishes-"

"Say the point." Leona showed his impatience in his voice.

Azul again pushed his glasses on his nose. It seemed to be a habit of his. "I would like you to provide me with information about Y/n-san in return for the potion."

You widened your eyes in shock when you heard your name being spoken by Azul. Why would he even want to know anything about you when you merely knew him?