I DIDN'T GET TO SAY THAT

"Oi Y/n, it's lunchtime. Let's go to the cafeteria." Deuce came to your seat after the bell rang. He had been seeing you bury your head down to the desk writing something, that you didn't even notice the lesson was over.

"What are you writing anyways?" The blue-haired boy asked. That's when you finally stopped your hand and looked up at him with a pair of panda eyes. Tiredness was the only thing written on your face, and you couldn't even open your eyes wide.

Deuce immediately figured out what you were working on when he saw the word "history" written on the paper. "Still working on the project?" He sighed.

You nodded helplessly, before you gave a deathly glare to Ace who was hiding behind his friend, trying to avoid any eye contact with you. "Mr. Free-rider, how would you plead?"

Seeing your angry face, the redhead immediately forced a smile. "Haha, what can I help you, the kindest prefect in Twisted Wonderland?"

You rolled your eyes as you heard the sweet talking Ace tried to use so as to distract you from scolding him for contributing nothing to the group project. "You know I don't buy that, don't you?"

Deuce who was standing aside could only sigh. It's a team project assigned by Trein. You were required to write a report about the development of spells in the eras that you had learnt about, which talked about hundreds of years. It will be counted in your daily mark, and that's why Trein took it so seriously that nobody is allowed to hand in the homework late.

Everything was going well, and you thought yourself was lucky enough to be teamed up with Ace, one of your friends in the class, but it was all until you found that he was a totally free rider who had been using different excuses to pass his works to you. He literally told you that he had done nothing yesterday, right after you finished your responsible parts.

"Haha, Y/n you know I am a history idiot. I won't be able to finish it without your help." Ace tried to justify himself and lower your temper.

"I hate the fact that I cannot refuse to help you." You grumbled, being moody about the fact that your term mark depended so much on this project, and if he couldn't finish before the deadline, you'd surely get a failed score, not to mention that Trein would definitely make you two suffer.

"Just take a rest first, Y/n. I've heard that today's dessert is strawberry pudding. I'm sure it will have you recharged." Deuce suggested. He's right, anything related to strawberries could definitely cheer you up, and your love for strawberries might probably be the only thing that you could relate to Riddle.

"I will help you queue up for your lunch, Y/n. Oh, and I can give you my pudding too, if you want." Walking in the corridor, Ace tried his best to make up for his zero contribution to the project, hoping that you wouldn't be angry for so long.

"Save it. But we have to get there ASAP, as I'm sure there will be so many people lining up for that, including Riddle-kun, of course." You looked to the back and hurried the boys before you all of a sudden bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry I-" You stopped apologizing and the emotion on your face did a 180-degree change when you saw Leona Kingscholar leaning his shoulder on the lockers. Wonderful, you had bumped into him, again. It's been a few days since the last potionology lesson, and you had been ignoring him when you met him in the hallway.

You gave him a glare before you looked away and returned to your way to the cafeteria, just like what you had been doing in the past few days, but the next moment Leona stopped you by grabbing your wrist. You could feel the coldness of his black leather glove.

"Mind having a word?" He asked with a deep voice.

Why must he be the one who you have been bumping into? You unwillingly looked back at him with an annoyed face. "I don't think I have anything to talk to you." You uttered and got rid of his hand, getting ready to leave.