NINGEN-SAN TO TSUNOTAROU-KUN

You were totally startled by Vil's laughter, not only the laughter, to be exact, but also his sudden show up and claiming you as his "saviour and bestie". This was not what you had expected when you woke up this morning. "I am sorry Vil-senpai, but... I'm a bit clueless." You didn't thought of hiding your confusion, after all who could not be surprised when a world-class supermodel all of a sudden become their best friend?

Vil stopped laughing, but his eyes still remained smiling. He then took out his mobile phone with a purple phone case out from his pocket and clicked into the MagiCam.

"My interview yesterday has gone viral on the internet. The spotlight is on my outfits." The joyful junior showed the screen to you as he continued. "Everyone is discussing that makeup and the clothes I was wearing during the interview. That fresh, simple yet elegant style has amazed all the viewers, and nude makeup has become the new trend in the city, because of my influence." You could see that cannot-be-hidden smile shown on the junior's face.

But it wasn't all of it. It didn't take long before Vil took a magazine from Epel and enthusiastically turned to a page with a ranking list on it. "The most important part is that, the outfit you chose for me has been chosen as the monthly best outfit by Fashace!, a popular fashion magazine in the city. And could you believe it? The top designer of Laurent watched the interview and has invited me to be the new ambassador of his brand!" Vil couldn't help but laughed out of joy and satisfaction again.

You didn't expected you actually help that much. All you were trying to do was to help Vil attend that important interview. You didn't know that the makeup you put on Vil would start a new trend, and you had never thought that that outfit could get him a chance to corporate with such a prestigious brand.

"Even I, the vice housewarden of Vil, am not able to bring him such a chance of working with Laurent. I'd be jealous, Mademoiselle Saviour!" Rook at the back praised and still, calling you by that weird French nickname.

"I may have to correct you that I chose that outfit." Leona crossed his arms sullenly and claimed.

"I thought all you did was picking some pink clothes from my wardrobe according to Y/n's instructions, Leona." Vil shocked his head. He then turned to you, "Back to us, Y/n. I've always appreciate people with good fashion sense and talent in pursuing beauty. You have not only saved me from my career crisis, but have also helped to take it up a notch. Please accept my thanks, and I'd like to invite you to enjoy your lunch with us." Vil asked, while holding one of your hand and placed a kiss on it.

"Oi Vil! What-" Leona standing next to you widened his eyes and gushed when he saw Vil's actions, but he soon stopped and returned to calmness. He seemed to be agitated, unexpectedly, even to himself. There should not be anything that bothered him, right? The next second he cleared his throat and put on that iconic smug smirk on his face. "Tch, I know it's this magicless herbivore here we're talking about, but don't you think she's stupid enough to have lunch with you, a total neat freak, huh?" He was quite sure that you would not accept Vil's invitation, who would?

"Yes, sure, why not?" You answered Vil with a smile.

"See? I told you. She'll not- WHAT?!! What did you say?!" Leona couldn't believe what he had just heard. The smirk on his face turned into a totally shocked face. You accepted Vil Schoenheit's lunch invitation, right in front of him.

"I have read some magazine articles of you last night, Vil-senpai. Your works are just fantastic, and I'm sure you have put so much effort into them." You further added. After you left Pomefiore yesterday, you were kinda interested in the person that you had helped. It's why you went to the library instead of you dorm, trying to know more about the young world-class model and actor.