RUN

"The two of you will go to the Shaftlands to make an order for my tailor-made coat."

It was what Crewel announced when you and Leona entered his office. You could hear your upperclassman let out a "what" at nearly the same time with you.

"That tailor shop is the only place in Twisted Wonderland that I can get a coat which is identical to the one you two have damaged." Crewel sat behind the desk, added.

You had never thought that punishment would be like this. Travelling to another country? Sounded nice. With Leona Kingscholar? N.O. No. He had already dragged you into enough troubles in the NRC. God knew what kind of troubles he would get the two of you into when you're literally outside the school.

"Just make a call for delivery service will be fine. Why bother us?" Leona asked with an extremely annoyed voice. How could he use his precious sleeping time to run an errand for the teacher? This must be the question he was asking in his mind, you thought with a tiny smile.

Crewel shook his head. He told you two that the tailor shop was a traditional one. The owner and the only employee of the shop was an old tailor. Therefore, there was no delivery service. "Besides, the old tailor emphasises sincerity. You must go to the shop and make an order." The teacher explained.

"Then why not go there by yourself, to show your sincerity, right?" Leona suggested with a teasing smirk.

"Unfortunately Kingscholar, I have to prepare the semi-final round of the Inter-school Science Competition with the Science club in the coming month." Crewel rejected the idea.

"What about Jack Howl from my dorm? He's from the Shaftland if I remember correctly. Oh, and also Vil." The lion boy further suggested, trying his best so as to run away from the errand.

"Are you trying to escape from your own responsibility, Kingscholar?" Crewel questioned with furrowed brows. "You two are the ones who are responsible for the accident. Don't try to drag the other classmates into this!"

Having nowhere to escape, the junior rested his forehead on his fingertips and shook his head in annoyance. "This is really troublesome as hell." He grumbled.

"If there's no other questions, you will travel to the Shaftland tomorrow after school through the Dark Mirror. I have already gotten the permission from the headmage." Crewel continued, "When you're outside the school, you represent Night Raven College. Please treasure this opportunity to gain experience and uphold our school ethos." He reminded, brandishing his teaching pointer.

"Yes Crewel-sensei..." you sighed helplessly. There was no chance for you to refuse to get into another trouble, again.

"Tsk, fine. This is wasting my time." Leona crossed his arms and didn't think of stop complaining.

Just a quick trip to the Shaftland, how could it possibly go wrong?

——

"Wear your uniform properly, Kingscholar! You're representing our school!" Crewel scolded when he saw Leona showed up in the Mirror Chamber with only the orange-yellow vest on top of his shirt but the absence of the dark grey jacket.

You could immediately saw the prestigious Dark Mirror once you entered the Chamber. You had only been here for a few times, but the noble yet mysterious vibe here could never fail to fascinate you.

"I wear what I want. Don't be so annoying, Crewel." The junior's voice cut into your thoughts. He refused to adjust his uniforms. One of the things that Leona hated the most was the others commenting on the clothes he chose to wear. He never understood how that could bother them.

Crewel shook his head while facepalming, "I don't ask you to put on your tie, but could you at least put on the school jacket?" The teacher tried his best to lower his standards on uniform tidiness when it came to Leona Kingscholar. He already couldn't remember how many times he had reminded this second prince to tidy his uniform since his enrolment.