YOU BEAT ME TO IT

Leona walked through the arcade walkway in the main school building, heading to the freshman side, where you would probably be, but when walked past the courtyard, he noticed that the person he was searching for, you, was right there. You were facing his direction with your back. The trio was there as well, and in front of you, was the Headmage.

"I'm not going to help with any of your so-called 'tiny favour' anymore." Having a pair of good ears, Leona could hear you say to Crowley from far away.

"She is right, Headmage. Y/n is already busy enough with all the chores. You should think about that." Ace next to you echoed.

What're you talking about? The lion wondered as he walked closer. It's probably Crowley throwing unpleasant jobs at her, again, he guessed, just like how the Headmage made you the manager of the Spelldrive Team. He did not hate that for a bit though.

"I swear in the Great Seven's name, this is the last time, I, the most gracious principal in Twisted Wonderland, ask you for help!" Crowley swore dramatically.

You looked at him skeptically, "You sure?" and he nodded firmly.

"I will be spending all the time I have to help you find your way home, as soon as possible, Y/n. In fact, I think I've already made some significant progress." Crowley promised.

You paused a bit when you heard Crowley's words, but the hesitation on your face soon faded before anyone could notice that. "You better do." you tsked with your arms crossed in front of your chest.

Way... back home? Leona stopped his pace after hearing what the headmage said. He mentioned significant progress had been made, so...

Does that mean she is leaving soon?

"Eh, Leona-senpai!" Ace's voice brought Leona back into sense. Leona looked towards your direction and saw the redhead freshman waving at him.

You turned away as Ace called Leona's name, and saw the lion standing not far away from you.

Leona slightly nodded his head in response to the boy's greeting before he stopped next to you. "Herbivore." he uttered with a tiny smile. "Headmage." he finally greeted the principal, not so willingly.

"Oh, Kingscholar-kun! It's happy to see you here!" Crowley cheered with smiling eyes.

The junior pointed at you with his thumb. "I'm just here to find Y/n. Vil said there is a scene that requires reshooting." He told Crowley, and at the same time, informed you.

Hearing that, Crowley seemed even more excited. "Ohhhh, the film Schoenheit-kun and the Movie Club is filming! Go on, go on. I look forward to the result! Perhaps we'd finally get a chance to beat Royal Sword Academy!" he exclaimed joyfully, but that only made his students roll their eyes.

"What did he ask you to do again?" Leona asked in the hallway on the way to the studio.

You shook your head and sighed, "I'm not sure about that either. It's something called Master Chef. He wants me to help in the event."

Leona nodded at your reply. The hallway then seemed to fall into a silence as you two continued walking. There was something around Leona's lips that he wanted to ask about, but he hesitated.

"I've heard your conversation back there, with Crowley." He finally spoke, "Not intensionally."

You shrugged, "I don't mind that. You wanna ask something?"

Leona unconsciously looked away as he continued, "Nothing just, I heard Crowley mentioned your way back home."

"So... you're leaving soon?" he asked, trying his best to act normal.