Anko

It had been a couple of months since Naruto met Hinata and even though he hadn't made anymore friends she was still his best friend. They would play together all the time, they would meet in that park and once Hinata's mother even brought her over to play. They had played in Naruto's large backyard, it wasn't as big as Hinata's home not that Naruto would know since he hadn't been there yet. But to him it was huge. Hinata herself was better for having a friend in her life and she looked forward with her time with Naruto.

He was always smiling and making her feel happy. One time an older boy had been picking on her and she was reduced to tears, the next thing she knew Naruto had tackled the older boy and was beating him up for making her cry. The fight hadn't been that long and the older boy was sent running but Hinata had never had anyone stand up for her like that, she was thankful for someone to stand up for her like that.

Naruto just didn't like to see Hinata cry and he was bullied himself now and then, but if was him he could take it, but not when they went after his friend.

Kakashi himself was noticing how sometimes Naruto got into fights with some boys, sometimes he would find him with a bloody lip, or dirt and bruises on his son's body. Nothing major but he didn't like that fact that other kids were picking on him. Unfortunately he knew for a fact that the older generation by now all knew or knew enough about Naruto, he caught some people glaring at him, so Kakashi glared back.

He didn't want to think what would happen to Naruto if he wasn't around to take care of him.

But he kept up Naruto's training, and he had to admit Naruto had a healthy work ethic, he kept on going sometimes until he just dropped. He was kind of proud of that, with some help he could become a great ninja one day, after all given who his biological father and adopted father it was no surprise if Naruto became a legend in his own right. It was king of nice to know that the Hatake name through Naruto would continue on.

Besides with his busy life he was doubtful that he would find a woman to settle down with and have any more kids. Sure he went out now and then but nothing serious, some were just some women that wanted to 'unmask' him, not that they ever did. Others wanted to know if the rumors about him were true, although with the rumors' that he found out, Kakashi was surprised since he was sure half the things he hadn't tried...well...tried yet.

But now there was another problem, he was being sent on a mission now and he couldn't find Iruka to see if he could take care of Naruto. He was meeting with the Hokage now to see about the mission and he had no idea on who to ask to look after Naruto. He wanted to make sure that he was well looked after of course.

He entered into the Hokage's room bowing slightly, "I'm here Hokage-sama."

"Ah good Kakashi, I need you to go out and scout out the boarder. I've had reports of a group of Missing-Nin that are from Rock that is going around the boarders. They stick close by raiding villages and then sneak across into the boarder of a country that is not on friendly terms with the one they just pillaged."

Kakashi nodded, "So any pressuring ninjas will have trouble, say if we went into Cloud territory they might just attack us using the rogue group as a cover to settle old scores."

He had to admit it was dangerous but a cunning plan, plus the fact that he was most likely going to lead ANBU group meant these had to be A-class ninjas or above. This was definitely going to be a bit difficult to do, he was already making some plans on taking with him a back up squad just in case.

"Before I go I need the usual favor." He said and the old man nodded.

"I take it Iruka isn't free this time?" The old man said smoking his pike.