Honorable Grandson

It had been a day since he was made a ninja (officially after passing his dad's test) and Naruto was still excited. He had met up with the others and he was glad to see all his friends had passed the tests too. He was currently at the Hokage tower getting his ninja picture done for the records. Well actually it was on his third photo, first he showed up with a kabuki mask, then in face paint including over his mask, and both times he was asked to retake it. He swore some people just didn't have a sense of humor, so after cleaning up he took another picture. Although the photographer thought he was pulling another one with keeping his usual mask with the orange whisker marks on it on.

Thankfully after a lot of yelling and some threatening Naruto managed to get his picture done and was now in the Hokage's office giving him the photo. "Well I hope this works Old Man because there is no way I'm doing another."

"Naruto show some respect will you?" Iruka yelled at him, since school was out he was reassigned to the Hokage's office until the new semester started up and he just wished that for once Naruto would learn some respect. He wasn't sure if he got that from his father or he was like that naturally.

"Oh come on you know how we are Iruka-sensei, hell I don't even call my dad Kakashi-sensei," Naruto told him making the older man sigh. "Besides it's hard to respect someone who falls after one move."

Naruto grinned at the Hokage's blush forming on his face as they both knew what he was talking about. The Third gave a small cough to cover it up as he regained his composure. It hadn't been his proudest moment in his life and he was glad no one else had seen it happen. Although he really wished Naruto would stop using that jutsu of his he knew that many of the female population didn't enjoy that although he knew some of the males didn't mind. He was just glad that his student Jiraiya wasn't here to see that since he would most likely use Naruto's female image in one of his books.

What they didn't know was that there was another person just outside of the door, he had been listening to someone who had said they had defeated the Hokage, but he put that aside it just meant that the Hokage could be defeated. He readied his weapon and ran out yelling, everyone in the room turned to see a small boy in a skull cap, with a large scarf running at them.

"Now I got you!" He yelled out only to trip and face plant on the floor as his foot caught his scarf. He whined a bit in pain as he rubbed his face. He blinked back a few tears and saw everyone was looking at him; there was the Hokage, some guy with a scar on his face and a boy that was older than him with a black mask and in some dark and orange clothing.

The Third sighed, "Konohamaru I wish you would stop these little 'surprise attacks' of yours."

"Shut up I will beat you!" he said and looked at Naruto and pointed his finger, "You're the one that tripped me wasn't it!"

Naruto's eye twitched if there was one thing he hated it was being blamed for something that wasn't his fault. "Hey it's your own stupid fault for tripping on your own damn scarf!"

He gripped the kid by the large scarf trying not to smack him, but his dad always tried to teach him patience although it was never easy for him. Just then someone else came in a special jonin that he met a few times from his dad's poker nights. Ebisu had been looking for Konohamaru for the past fifteen minutes and had guessed he was trying another attack on his grandfather.

"Hey I know you," Naruto pointed at the man, "don't you still owe me fifty from the last poker game my dad had?"

Ebisu looked at Naruto and he knew Naruto Hatake, every jonin knew of the 'lucky card devil'. He pushed up his small black shades with a finger. He cursed his luck at running into the little ninja, he had heard the rumours of course about how no one won a game at the Hatake home but he didn't believe it, he still couldn't believe that the boy had beaten him and the others at nearly every hand.