Mission Team Up

Team 8 was once more in front of the Hokage and his staff as they reported a completed mission. Although it was just a dog walking on, although Kiba didn't mind it so much plus Akamaru got to make some new friends as well. But as Kurenai was making the report he couldn't help but be bored. He was sick and tired of these kid missions and wanted something better than this. When the Hokage heard the report he was looking for other missions to give them, still all D ranked as well.

Iruka who was there filling in before the new school season started up read off all the lame (in Kiba's mind) missions he just couldn't take it anymore. He knew that Hinata was too kind hearted to say anything and Shino never said much anyway so it was all up to him.

"Oh come on can't we do something better?" Kiba asked.

"Kiba," Kurenai snapped at him and he did flinch but he still didn't seem deterred.

"But we've done these kinds of missions for months now. Aren't we ready for a real mission yet? This kind of stuff is lame and we can't get any stronger by doing this stuff. Can't we at least do a C ranked mission?"

"Kiba that's enough," Kurenai told him in a stern manner. "I know you want to do more but I have to think of the entire team and not just you."

Kiba didn't like it one bit, "So you're saying as a team we're weak?"

Kurenai noticed the reactions that got out of her other team members. Shino arched an eyebrow at that, which spoke volumes she learned. Although she wasn't sure what the young bug user was actually thinking. Hinata looked down and she knew what the young girl was thinking, she was most likely blaming herself for this like always. Kurenai mentally sighed thinking about all of this, her team had great team work but they lacked experience. Plus she wasn't sure how they would deal in a life and death situation and would like to train them a bit more.

However everyone's attention was suddenly attracted to loud sounds coming from behind them.

"Where are you going, we have to wait!" Came a female voice.

"Oh come on like the Old Man won't see us and besides we finished that lame mission anyway!" said an equally loud and familiar voice.

The door was thrown open as a dishevelled looking Naruto as he came walking in, his team following him. Sasuke with his hands in his pockets looking bored, Kakashi with his usual lazy stance and Sakura looking worried.

"Hey Old Man what's the deal by having us chase that demonic furball again?" Naruto demanded of the Hokage.

"Naruto!" Sakura scolded him grabbing him by the ear and then bowing to the Hokage, "Sorry Hokage-sama."

"I take it you didn't like the last mission Naruto?" The Hokage said smirking at the young blonde.

He managed to pull himself out of the ear hold Sakura had in him, "Yeah, you know that stupid cat is insane next time I see that thing I'm pinning it's hide to a wall."

"Naruto stop it!" Sakura told him making him flinch and cover his ear again.

"But Sakura-chan these missions are lame, I want to go on another C Rank mission again," Naruto whined to her. Even though they all remembered how the last mission had gone on, but after the time to heal from it they were all much better. They were back up to being able to do actual missions again and Naruto was getting antsy again.

"Oh come on," Kiba sighed and for the first time Naruto noticed them in the room.

Kiba turned to Kurenai, "Come on sensei they got to do a C Rank mission already and now they want another one. We're ready for this and we deserve a shot at least."