Training with Pervy Sage

The next day saw all of Team 7 gathered around their usual training area. Each one was wondering what was going to happen that day. Well that and both Sakura and Sasuke noticed that Naruto was nervous, they just didn't know what he was nervous about. After ten minutes of him pacing, Sasuke had enough and decided to get down to what was bothering Naruto.

"What the hell is with you?" Sasuke asked annoyed. "You act like the end of the world is coming or something."

Naruto paused as he looked to his friends, he still wasn't sure to tell them his big secrets even after a fitful sleep. He had been tossing and turning nearly all night with what to do with them, Hinata and the dinner coming up. Then there was the training and his match against that Mist guy as well. All in all this was the most stressful time in his young life and he was not enjoying it, he was the one that usually gave other people stress damn it.

"Hinata asked me to go to her family's place for dinner, apparently her dad wants to talk with me." He sighed.

"Oh." Was Sasuke's only response, he guessed that would explain things.

"Well at least Hinata's father likes you right?" Sakura knew that Naruto had been on good terms with the Hyuga for years now. She still remembered visiting him in the hospital that one time when Hinata was nearly kidnapped. In fact thinking back on it, hadn't he said something about getting stabbed in the chest? That had been a very long time ago but she was sure that's what he said, she remembered the bandages on his chest. But he had no scar on his chest, she had seen him when they all went swimming that one day, and there was no indication of a scar. She had completely forgotten about that until now, was this another thing to do with his big secret?

She wouldn't push him on it, but looking back there were certainly some odd things about Naruto's health. He never had a sick day, not once while in school. Any injuries he did have seemed to be gone the next day, she hadn't thought much about them as he just claimed he was a fast healer. But scars like the one that should be on his chest don't just 'heal', at least not normally.

'Naruto, what are you keeping from us and will you ever trust us to tell us?' Sakura thought and she hoped one day he would.

Naruto himself was deep in thought about tonight, he didn't know why he was so nervous it wasn't like Hiashi would forbid him from seeing Hinata, would he? The man was the head of the clan so it was possible he could order her not to. He was taken out of that line of thought as a familiar sense of dread came over him. His instincts kicked in as he moved just enough to let a kunai pass back his cheek.

There was only one person that kept on trying to 'toy' with him like that ever since he had started to wear the masks, which she started anyway!

"Damn it stop doing that!" Naruto yelled at the trees as Anko jumped down grinning at him.

"Aw, but it's just so cute how angry you get squirt." She laughed a little.

"Well I don't like you ruining my masks!

Anko just brushed it off as she walked over to Sakura and looked her over, "Well, looks like you and me will be spending a lot of time together. Now let me just say, I won't go easy on you and this month will be most likely the most gruelling and tough month of your life. So I want you to give me everything you got and then some, I want you to keep training until you puke blood and then get back up for more, got me?"

Sakura gulped and nodded her head, not really trusting her voice. When Anko got serious she could be very intimidating.

Anko gave her a long look as if she was judging Sakura, which in a way she was, she was trying to see if the girl really meant it. The body seemed weak but the girl's green eyes had that spark of fire in thatm. That was good, she would need that for the month. "I'll hold you to that."