As The Years Go By

The last few years had it's ups and downs, Naruto of course was doing well in school and although he was doing great at the physical skills of a ninja, Sasuke beat him out of the scholastic scores. Over the years they had formed a strong rivalry always trying to outdo the other in everything. He had to admit though one of this favorite moments had been when Sasuke had been a bit too annoying Naruto tried out a technique his father taught him. Mainly you pulled someone under the ground so just their head was left.

Naruto knew this one well since his own father pulled it on him during sparing matches from time to time, and he hated that move. But he had to admit pulling it on someone else was sure worth it, Sasuke had been livid as he tried to get out of the ground and just to add insult to injury he had also taken one of his father's books. He still remembered that day with Sasuke glaring at him and Kiba on the ground holding his sides.

"Oh man this is great!" Kiba roared as his very own dog Akamaru that he had gained last year. His family had finally thought it was time for him to get his own dog and he loved that day when on his birthday no less he had been given his own puppy. The two were inseparable and the small white dog was barking as well.

Shikamaru had to admit it was pretty funny and so did Choji, thankfully it was just the guys at the moment as well.

"Hatake you better get me out of this or so help me I'll kick your masked ass!" Sasuke said at him.

"Aw and here I was going to read you a story," Naruto said sitting down and pulled out one of his father's books.

"Hey what's that?" Kiba asked.

Naruto grinned under his mask, "Just something of my dad's, now let's see oh here's a good part."

Naruto read on and he had to admit seeing Sasuke turn bright red from embarrassment was hilarious. Choji had actually stopped eating and looked frozen, Shikamaru was trying to stare up at the clouds with a blush on his face, Kiba however was on the verge of a nose bleed but wanted to hear more. Naruto was thankful for the mask as well.

"Naruto what are you doing!?"

They turned to see Ino and a few of the other girls walking towards him looking a bit pissed.

"Just reading a story to Sasuke and I think he likes it." Naruto grinned.

"No, I don't you idiot and get me out of here already!" Sasuke said still all red from what Naruto had read to him. He had never thought those kinds of things before and he was seriously getting pissed off at still being stuck in the ground.

"Naruto get Sasuke-kun out of there right this minute!" Ino demanded at him.

"Fine but finish the story will for the guys will you?" Naruto handed her the book and she looked at it curious as to what it was. Sakura and Hinata were also there and looked over the blonde's shoulder and started to read over her shoulder. All three girls had to admit it looked like some kind of love story, something to do with some type of forbidden love of two members of opposing clans. It was very romantic how the two characters were admitting their live for the other, then they kissed, then kissed some more...and...didn't stop.

The girl's got very red in the face and Hinata actually fainted at that point thankfully Sakura caught the girl as she was as red as her dress. Ino suddenly dropped the book like it was poison.

"Hey careful that's one of my dad's books," Naruto said hauling Sasuke free.

Ino marched right over to him and looked at him, Naruto saw the fury in her eyes and tried to say something in his defence but never got the chance to open his mouth as Ino slammed her fist into his face, "You perverted hentai!"