Day Off

It was a normal morning for Konoha and in Naruto's room he was slowly waking up. He groaned as he felt himself waking up, he prided open an eye and looked at the clock on by his bed. It was nine in the morning and he was surprised at how long he had slept in, he remembered that he was going to see Hinata today. As he got up and started to stretch out he remembered her at the monument and him taking her home again. He was a bit embarrassed carrying the Hyuga heiress on his back, but he was glad to do it. Thankfully she woke up before he reached the main gates and they made plans to meet up today since she seemed to have gotten the day off as well.

He felt a bit better than he had the past few days, he was still slightly scared of what could happen if he called on that Fox's chakra again but he would deal with that later. He did his usual morning rituals before getting dressed. He checked the time and he didn't feel like making breakfast so he'd stop by the ramen stand before going to Hinata's.

"Yo, Naruto how are you feeling?"

Naruto looked to see his dad on the couch reading one of his books again.

"Hey dad, feeling a bit better to be honest."

Kakashi nodded, "Glad to hear it, so what's up for today?"

"I'm going to see Hinata-chan today and we're going to hang out. We haven't been able to do like we used to when we were in the academy." Naruto told him.

"Alright, oh by the way I'll be cashing in the payments for the missions and handing them out to the team. I'll place it on your dresser when I get it, you should also know that the mission was bumped up to a B ranked because of the ninjas we faced." Kakashi told his son.

Naruto nodded his head and they said their goodbyes as he left to get to Hinata's home. It was kind of cool that the mission was now officially a B rank, normally he'd be excited about that but he didn't feel too excited about that mission. He was still thinking about what happened and what he was really worried about was the damn fox inside of him. If this is what happened every time he got really angry then it would mean he would have to control his anger.

Which he admits is hard for him since he lashes out far too often but he couldn't help it that was just the way he was. At any rate he just wanted to put his problems behind him for the moment and just enjoy the day with Hinata. He quickly stopped off at the ramen stand for a few bowls and had a nice chat with Ayame and her father there, it was one of the reason he loved that stand. It had both great food with great people to talk to while there, after that he made his way to the Hyuga clan compound.

Naruto went in through the front without a problem as he was well known among the Hyuga clan and went in search of Hinata. He was wondering if he would be able to see Neji there if he wasn't with his team today, he wanted to ask him if Lee was up for a rematch at some point.

He didn't see him as he walked through the grounds so he guessed he could always have Hinata tell him later. He found her in the garden area with Hanabi as they were sitting and talking, he yelled out to them and Hanabi smiled at seeing him. Hinata blushed as usual giving him a weak wave as he walked over to them.

"So how are my favourite Hyuga girls?" Naruto asked happily.

"We're the only Hyuga girls you know personally Naruto-niisan," Hanabi stated.

"Aww why did you have to be so cold Hanabi-chan?" Naruto said in an exaggerated display of being hurt. Hinata giggled at this theatrics hiding her smile behind her hands.

"See Hinata can at least knows when to have fun," he said.

"I know how to have fun," Hanabi said crossing her arms and giving him a hard look. "Besides when my sister told me you two had a free day I was hoping you'd want to join me and Konohamaru today."