The Final Test

It was early morning but Naruto had been up for an hour anyway, it was still quite but that would soon change. For the past few days he had been training with his dad and now he knew he could pass that test now for sure with his secret weapon that he had. It was also thanks to this secret weapon that would allow him to pull of the biggest prank of all time that this entire village would have seen in history. He didn't even want to think how long it would have taken him without the new jutsu it would have taken him all night to do instead of fifteen minutes tops.

Naruto had gained several reputations over the years but one that he was most prideful of was that of a prankster like no other. He really had a taste for it and it didn't help that his father had a trickster side to him as well. Like the time he slipped fire crackers into Gai's vest, or the time his dad placed a stuffed life sized fake replica of himself during a meeting that he skipped out on. Apparently it took five minutes after the meeting for people to realize it wasn't him since it was holding a copy of one of his famous books in front of the face.

But with his life of a ninja ahead of him Naruto knew that he would have to put away the pranks for awhile, maybe even for a long time since he would be too busy for it. But if that was the case then he wanted to go out with a bang with the biggest one in history. Everyone would remember this day and it would be something that would be talked about for generations.

He grinned to himself as he added the last bit of paint and was wondering how long before the first ninja showed up to get the one responsible for it, it turns out he didn't have to wait long after the son rose when people got up and saw what he had done.

Anko was one such person, she had gotten up and went right for her morning coffee, she was not a morning person and liked to sleep in. She yawed as she waited for the coffee to get ready trying not to all asleep at her kitchen table, when she finally had her cup she walked past one of her windows but then froze. Her sleep fogged mind could have swore what she had just seen outside of her window couldn't have been real. She took a quick step back, took a look and spit out her coffee out the window.

"What the hell!?" She yelled out seeing the Hokage monument all painted up, there were childish marks all over it in various paints. It took her only a moment to realize who had the balls to pull something like that off and she just started to laugh her ass off. She literally fell on her ass laughing and holding her stomach as she spilled her coffee but she didn't care she was awake now.

"Oh god that kid is too much, I swear if the kid lives I'll buy him a drink when he gets to be the right age," she laughed to herself.

She wasn't the only one to see it, Hinata was still asleep when Hanabi burst into her room.

"Hinata you have to see it!"

"See what?" Hinata muttered rubbing her eyes.

"Someone painted on the Hokage faces!" Hanabi told her and Hinata wasn't sure she had heard her younger sister correctly.

She quickly put on a robe and ran out with her sister where her father, uncle, cousin and other members of the family were standing outside staring at the paint all over the most prized monument of the entire village, something that gave tribute to their greatest leaders, a sense of pride and it was all painted over by childish scribbles.

"Who on earth would do such a thing?" Hiashi asked out loud.

His twin brother smirked as an idea came to him, "Ask yourself this brother, what masked person do we know that has a reputation for pranks and would have the gull to do something like this?"

Hiashi sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose he should have known this had Naruto's flair all over it. He was surprised that boy would pull something like this off. He would assume the boy had at least some respect for adults and his elders but then again, he did keep calling the Hokage 'Old Man' all the time and he was sure he purposely 'mistook' him and his brother all the time on purpose.