Training With The Weirdos!

It was after the day off and Team 7 was back at their training grounds, the team looked better after a day to unwind. Sakura had spent the entire day with Ino and it was good to just hang out with her best friend, and her reaction to the fact that she saw Naruto's real face was still funny. Sasuke seemed to be not so distance and Naruto seemed to be back to his older self as well. Of course they were now waiting for Kakashi to show up as usual.

"Naruto do you have any idea where sensei is?" Sakura asked as they waited.

"As if I'd know, all I know is that he said he needed to get something for us and get a little help for the next step in training, whatever that means." He shrugged.

So they went back to waiting around for Kakashi to show up wondering how late he would be today. Thankfully it seemed that he was only an hour late today when he suddenly showed up in a puff of smoke.

"They here, sorry I'm late but I had to pick something up and get someone's help for today." He said from his place on a branch overhead.

"Lair!" Naruto and Sakura yelled at him.

"No it's the truth," he said as it was for once. He jumped down and pull out a box. "Now all we have to do is wait for who I asked to help with your training."

"Help with our training?" Sasuke asked him wondering where the man was going with this.

Kakashi nodded, "yes the last mission made me think that you all need a bit more training. So I thought of something special on the way back. We're going to start with weapons training and elemental jutsu training for the next week."

"Alright this sounds awesome!" Naruto yelled out. "So who did you ask for help dad? Anyone we know?"

Kakashi chuckled, "oh you can say that."

"So when is this person going to get here?" Sasuke asked with his arms crossed. The last thing this team needed was someone else that was conically late. However he was still thinking about his talk earlier with Kakashi. He had been thinking about this Obito Uchiha and what kind of person he had been like to give up one of his eyes, even on death. Such a thing was unheard of as like with the Hyuga's his clan guarded their eyes fiercely.

He looked at his team as they were talking, Naruto was trying to guess at who it was that was coming and Kakashi kept smiling behind his mask. Sakura was there silently wondering what was going on as well. He thought if he was in Obito's position would he sacrifice himself for any of them? It would mean that his goal to avenge his clan would end if he did. He was also thought if he was dying if he could trust any of them with his eyes like that man had.

It still was just surreal to think of an Uchiha capable of that.

"Hey there!"

Sasuke looked up in time to see a woman in a trench coat, ninja chainmail shirt, miniskirt, who also had purple hair tied up top of her head. She landed with a bundle under her arm close to the team.

"Aunty Anko!" Naruto yelled out happily.

"Hey there brat how's it going?" Anko smiled at him.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at this, he never knew there was an aunt in the family but then why didn't she wear a mask too? Was it only the men that wore that? He looked around and saw Sakura looking slightly nervous and then he remembered that she had been closer to Naruto for years. It was obvious that she knew the woman. As she was talking with Naruto he moved closer to the pink haired girl.

"Sakura, you know this woman?"

Sakura jumped at being addressed by Sasuke but she smiled at him blushing slightly, "Uh yeah that's Anko, I met her at Naruto's birthday parties."