New Alliances

A/N: BABY NARUTO IS SO CUTE, I WISH I COULD TOUCH HIS WHISKERS 😭😭😭😭

The next morning Naruto woke up and went to breakfast lost in thought. All he could think about was that girl he saw in the water, hell he had even dreamed about her last night. She was constantly running through his mind, he had to know who it was. The others were starting to notice how quiet Naruto was all throughout breakfast, those that knew him well knew that there was something going on with him but they weren't sure what. Kakashi gave his son a glance seeing the look on his face, he was sure that Naruto wasn't angry or anything, he actually looked very deep in thought.

Naruto had eaten without saying a word, Hinata had offered to help Tsunami out with the dishes as there was so many of them it was only proper. She cast a worried look over at Naruto as well, she was worried about him and wondered what had happened to make him so silent.

While his friends were trying to figure out how to approach him, the young blonde suddenly looked up at the old bridge builder. "Hey, old man!"

"Yeah what do you want shorty?" Tazuna asked him.

"Are there any female ninjas in the village or heard of any passing by?" The masked genin asked.

"Huh!? Why the hell would you ask that?" He asked the boy.

"Cause I think I saw one last night at the river." He told him while everyone stopped to listen in.

Although one was rigid from pure shock as Hinata's eyes widen so large that they looked like they would fall out of her head. Her heart was hammering in her chest as last night came rushing back to her and to the mysterious person that had seen her. But had that person been Naruto all along? Her face was growing very red at the moment and she felt like she wanted to crawl under a rock and die.

"You think you saw a kunoichi?" Kakashi asked him thinking that maybe Gato did have another ninja up his sleeve.

"Yeah I mean who else can move on water," Naruto told him.

"Wait, weren't we all supposed to be asleep last night?" Sakura asked remembering that they all went to bed at roughly the same time.

"Uh..." Naruto forgot about his little midnight training session and seeing the look he was getting from his dad he knew better than to not lie. Besides, he sucked at lying it was just a skill he was never very good at when it came to himself. With his pranks he could do it but when it was to get himself out of trouble, not so much.

"I think you better start from the beginning," Kakashi told him in an even tone.

Naruto ended up confessing to sneaking out for some extra training. He didn't really go into how much he was training only he was brushing up on his skills. He got to the point where he had gotten thirsty and had gone for some water and that's when he saw that girl.

"She was just dancing on the water," Naruto said in a dreamy like way thinking back. "I mean she was so graceful."

"Did you get a good look at her?" Kiba asked getting more interested in the story now.

"Well I didn't see her face unfortunately," Naruto said disappointed about that. "But man she had one hell of a figure, I mean great legs, hour glass figure that was starting to show and she was very well developed."

"What, was she naked or something?" Kiba laughed at how much he seemed to get.

"Oh yeah she was," Naruto grinned behind his mask.

This caused several reactions, Kiba's mouth hung open in shock, Kakashi gave out a perverted giggle like he was reading his books, Sakura and Kurenai were the only ones not really amused as Tsunami decided to cover her child's ears from this, the boy was too young to hear this kind of stuff. Tazuna although seemed interested in the story, Shino and Sasuke didn't really have much reaction but it was Hinata who no one could see and it was a good thing she thought.