First Dates

A/N: Okay it finally happened and the first dates with Hinata/Naruto and Anko/Kakashi are next. Hope it was worth the wait, 11K words this chapter. 20+ chapters left until the end, not sure if I'm gonna do a sequel. 

"Yahoo!" Naruto shouted out as he dashed off for the water.

Kakashi could only chuckle as his son's antics as he watched him race to the water. Kakashi watched as the other two genin in his group also started running. Well Naruto had challenged Sasuke to a race and once again that boy refused to loose to Naruto and Sakura just went along with it not wanting to be left out.

Kakashi reflected on how the morning went, after a very unwelcomed wakeup call from his son, because the boy didn't want to be late, they were soon on their way to get the others. Both men were wearing their trade mark masks although while Naruto was in a bright pair of orange swim trunks, Kakashi opted for a black pair. He watched as the kids kicked off their sandals and threw aside towels and other items to gain more speed. Sakura was wearing a decent two piece that was red and covered most of her chest, although the plush from Naruto and a slightly cast look from Sasuke at first said that it was nice on her.

Kakashi wasn't really looking as it wouldn't be proper, while Sasuke threw off a blue t-shirt as he dived into the water with white and blue trimmed trunks. By the looks of it the boys might have tied in the race with Sakura just a fraction of a second behind. Of course both boys wanted to admit that they were first which led to the usual arguing and Sakura trying to make peace with the two. Kakashi sighed, some things just never changed.

"Damn they beat us."

Kakashi turned his head to see Team 8 was on their way. Kiba who had spoken out was already in grey trunks putting down his stuff with Akamaru jumping off the boy's head. He noticed Kurenai was in a white one piece with a sash around her waist. Although not as skimpy as he knew Azuma would like, the woman's figure made up for it. Kakashi mentally chuckled when Azuma got a look at her, he knew the man might have a thing for the red eye genjutsu mistress.

His gaze went to Hinata, who although he could tell she was wearing something, the girl was still wearing her coat. She looked a little embarrassed and noticed another Hyuga with them, he recognized as Hanabi. Apparently Hinata hadn't wanted to leave her little sister out of the fun. Then he noticed Shino, he was wearing shorts but still had on his coat.

Kakashi gave Kurenai a questioning look and she just sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

Kurenai had tried to convince him to join in but apparently Shino and his family never really liked water all that much. Apparently it had something to do with their insects getting wet, although he had learned water walking Shino actually couldn't swim.

"So how are things?" Kakashi asked.

"Well enough," Kurenai said to him. "Anko said she was coming but is running late. I also Gai might be showing up as well."

Kakashi cringed as he really hoped Gai would tone it down. The one time the Jonin all got time off at a place with swimming he showed up in a black swimming thong. The sight alone gave him and many others horrible nightmares and he was banned from ever showing up in that in public again.

"T-That would be my fault," Hinata said looking down. "I told Neji-niisan and he told Tenten, who told Lee who told Gai-sensei."

"Well it's not a problem besides it's not often all the teams get time off anyway." Kakashi smiled at her.

"So I see we're not late." Came another familiar voice. Everyone looked to see Asuma in black shorts and a vest walking with his own team plus one other addition.