Demon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto managed to get Hinata back to the Hyuga compound before the sun fully went down. He got to the front gate as two of the branch family members stood guard and gave him a curious look as the heir to the clan was being led by a small blonde boy in a mask. They stopped at them as he looked up at them, he didn't know why but a lot of Hyugas did kind of looked alike kind of like aunty Anko had said a few times.

"Hinata-sama," one of the guards greeted her and casting calculating looks as Naruto.

Naruto bowed her head to them, "H-hello, this is N-Naruto Hatake and he's a good friend of mine."

They both nodded as they stood apart and gave them room, "Of course Lady Hinata, your guest is welcome."

Naruto gave them a small look with his arms behind his head as he walked in like he owed the place with Hinata; he looked around forgetting about the stuffy guards and finally saw Hinata's home. The place had huge walls so he never got to see inside of it but this place was huge. His eyes widened in surprise at all of this, there were houses all over the place, gardens, small bonds and everything looked perfect. There were a lot of Hyugas as well as they cast sidelong glances at them.

"Wow Hinata, this place is huge...so this is what a clan home is like?" he asked her and she nodded her head, "Huh...maybe I should call you Hinata-hime, after all you're like a princess since your dad is a clan head and all and this place is like a small country."

Of course he was exaggerating a bit with the size but that didn't stop Hinata from getting a deep red blush at the thought of his new 'nickname' for her. She looked down at her feet not trusting herself to look at him, whenever she was around him she felt like she mattered. She knew that she wasn't the strongest in her clan and that she was viewed as too gentle but she couldn't help it, it was just who she was.

"Hinata-sama," she was broken out of her thoughts by a voice and was surprised to see who it was.

To Naruto it looked like just another Hyuga with long hair, although he seemed to be a bit older then the two of them, maybe by a year or so.

"Lady Hannah saw you arriving and wished for me to bring you and your guest to her," the boy said to them.

"How did she see us?" Naruto asked and the boy gave him a strange look.

"With her eyes, you don't know of the Byakugan?"

Naruto thought about it and thought about what his dad taught him over the years. "Oh wait is that one of those bloodline things? Oh so is that why all you guys have those cool eyes? Hey Hinata how come you haven't shown me that?"

"I...I h-haven't been able to activate it y-yet," she looked disappointed in that. Normally someone from the clan would have been able to do it a year ago but she was still struggling with it. She felt weak and she knew she was a slight disappointment to her father who was the head of the clan.

"I'm sure you'll do it Hinata just keep at it right...uh...sorry I didn't get your name," Naruto blushed a bit at the boy.

"It's Neji Hyuga."

"Cool, I'm Naruto Hatake nice to meet yah." Naruto stuck out his hand to the boy who looked at it for a moment before shaking it.

Neji was just surprised by this Naruto person, he was the complete opposite to Hinata-sama in every way. He was loud, energetic and outgoing. His shy cousin was a stark contrast and he had to wonder how these two had become friends. At any rate he started to lead them through the complex to where the main branch lived. He knew the place well since his father lived here and so did he because of it.