All Hell Breaks Loose

✒📓☠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Naruto was pretty happy with his win as he got back to the others. Granted pulling off that summon had been tough, he still wasn't calling up the type of toad he needed all the time, but this time the gamble paid off. Plus that new wind jutsu that Jiraiya taught him really worked out well. He was feeling really good about himself and if this didn't show the kinds of skills to impress those Hyuga elders that he knew where watching, well what else did he have to do to impress them? Naruto knew that in this exam not only would he be judged for being a chunin but also by the elders of Hinata's clan. But then again, Naruto never once backed away from a challenge, he would do it like with any other challenge. Rush forward without a care and win through sheer will and guts.

"Hey nice job out there," Kiba said to him and it was very satisfying seeing that Mist ninja get defeated. He still could feel the metal of that sword cutting into him from before. It had been the worse injury that he had ever gotten and in fact scared him a bit. But he had been training himself to get stronger after that defeat as well. He had seen the power he could come up against, and he swore never again to get defeated like that.

Naruto chuckled as he scratched the back of his head, "It was nothing, I just kicked his ass is all."

"Well at any rate that was a very good performance out of you and Sakura," Kakashi said as he stepped towards his son. "You both should be proud."

"Thanks," both genins said at once hearing this.

"I just hope I can go on, I think is used up a lot of strength for that match," Sakura sighed as she went to her pocket. She could feel the small medical supplies that most carried only she had a few extra things. That training with Hinata, she had learned a few things from the other girl. Healing ointments were very nice to have as she pulled one out and tossed it to Naruto. "Here, Hinata helped me make it and you look like you could use a few."

Naruto looked at the small thing and he did apply it, if only for show. He knew that the fox would heal any damage soon but it was best to make it seem like the ointment had worked. He gave it back with thanks as he noticed that Ino was nearly kicking Shikamaru down the stairs to get him to his match. It was kind of funny to watch the two of them, as Ino nagged him about getting down there and that he better win.

"Man, you'd think they were married or something," Naruto muttered.

"I wouldn't know about that," Choji said as he munched on a bag of chips. All excitement was making him hungry after all. "He says that he wouldn't want another women nagging him all the time."

Those that knew of his mother could see what the boy was getting at, then again he was a mirror image of his father, who had married such a woman. It was a bit of a joke that the Nara males were secretly submissive masochist. At least that's what you'd say behind their backs, lazy as some of the males were, you still didn't want to piss them off.

"What do you think?" Shino asked Neji who were both watching as the fight between Temari and Shikamaru started off. Both boys had personal reasons for fighting in this match. Shino however had lost his chance as Naruto took had taken revenge for Kiba's injuries, he didn't mind that though. That ending was better than anything Shino could have come up with anyway. But Neji was still hoping for a fight with Temari after how she had humiliated and hurt Tenten.

Neji was carefully watching the fight, he could tell that both fighters seemed to be the type to plan things out. They were both strategists, something that surprised him about Skikamaru when he saw it in the last part of the exam. But while Shikamaru was laid back and let his opponents do all the work, Temari was the total opposite. She preferred to take the initiative and that's where this fight was going. She was pushing him back all the time with her wind as she had the range on him. Already he had tried his shadow technique but she knew that what his range was. She had drawn a line in the dirt letting her know how far to keep back.