Meeting Dave

Jack's POV:

It was my first day coming the new pizzeria that just opened. My new boss is showing me around the restaurant. "Okay. Last stop of the tour." Phone Guy said and opened two big doors. "This is the Saferoom where you can bleed out whenever the springlocks go off." Phone Guy said. "Wait what?" I said, kinda nervous. "Eh, sweep it under the rug, it's probably fine." Phone Guy said with a sour tone. Then someone came out of the shadow. "Oh. Why, hello there, Phoney." The man was aubergine and tall. "Employee, meet Dave. He has the SpringBonnie suit and you have the SpringFreddy suit." Phone Guy said and then left. "Oh, a newbie!" The aubergine man exclaimed. "I'm Jack." I said nervously and then he shook my hand. "Nice to meet ya Old Sport! Phoney already introduced me, but my name is Dave Miller!" Dave said as he continued shaking my hand. "Can you stop shaking my hand?" I asked. "Oh, sorry Old Sport." Dave said, finally letting go of my hand. Dave has a New York accent, I could tell. "So, Old Sport. I was thinking that we should team up!" Dave said. "Why?" I asked him nervously. "Because I hate this fucking place, but I signed a contract to where I can't leave so I say we should shut this place down!" Dave said with a grin. "How?" I asked again. "By killing some kiddins! That should really shut the place down!" Dave exclaimed excitedly. "You want me to kill children?!" I asked angrily. "Yeah. What do you say Old Sport?" Dave asked with that stupid goofy grin. I sighed and thought about it. "Fine. What is your plan?" I asked him. "Yes! Okay I have a plan called Aubergine Man's handy dandy 3 step plan!" Dave said excitedly. "Of course you do." I say sarcastically. "The first step is to lure kiddins to the Saferoom. The second step is to stuff the kiddins in the robots and get rid of Phoney. The last step is VEGGGGASSSS!!!" Dave said with full of excitement. "Why Vegas?" I asked him. "I fucking love Vegas! It's my favorite place!" Dave said with the hugest grin. "Sure. I guess we can go to Vegas after all of this." I said with a sigh. "I need ya to lure kiddins to the Saferoom with that bear suit of yours. Make sure Phoney doesn't spot ya." Dave said. "Alright, fine." I said. "But first, lemme listen to those training tapes." "No need for that Sportsy! I can help!" Dave said as he helped me put on the suit. "Now go get some kiddins. I will be waiting." Dave said and watched me walk out. "Stupid Dave wanting me to kill children.." I muttered under my breath. I made a pact with the real Fredbear to save the children. Though.. I have always wondered what it was like to be the bad guy.. I mean I was pinned on for the murder of my sister. Why not get revenge? I grinned creepily and giggled. I will get my revenge :).

Boy.. That took awhile XD. I really tried guys. Writing stories aren't my thing since I do not have the right words for a good story. Anyways I will see you on the flipside!

~UnicornDavieCat