Another A/N

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've uploaded, but I do apologize for that. I am doing so much better after that incident. My mental health has gotten better, I promise. The coworker who lied to me has gotten fired so I don't have to worry about her anymore. Unfortunately, due to her being fired, I have to work more and that's gonna ruin my schedule on uploading more stories. I wish I could write more, but work is getting in the way again. I have a lot more night shifts now and I don't wanna worry about having to right a story after a night shift. I also have been inactive on Wattpad cuz my parents scared me by saying they can see what I'm doing on the internet. Wattpad isn't the greatest place on the world due to people writing about smut and other sexual scenes. I have been avoiding a lot of social media so yeah. Today I felt more confident and decided to write this. I just don't want people to worry about me. I am completely fine, just extremely busy TOT. 

This break is going to have to go longer due to me working more again. Don't worry, I don't think this will last long. A lot of people apply to my work, so I'm sure we'll have a replacement soon. It doesn't typically take long. I'll see when I can start writing again. I promise I won't abandon you guys even when I'm way too busy with life. I'm not that type of person. I love this series as much as you guys do and I am committed into continuing. Just give me a bit more time to find a good time to continue this series. I promise you guys I will start writing soon! 

Love you guys and thanks for being patient!!

~UnicornDavieCat