Uh Oh! Here Comes the Popo! Too Much Murder! Pt 2.

Jack's POV:

I took a long look at the two animatronics. Since Phone Guy is afraid of Balloon Boy, why not choose him? "I'll choose Balloon Boy."I said with great confidence. "Ah! Excellent choice!"Dave said with a smile. "I'll start fixing him up and he shall be finished tomorrow!"He continued. I smiled back at the Aubergine man. Me and him are going to have the best time tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is another day~

Jack's POV (Continued): 

Today's the day Dave is going to unleash his fixed version of Balloon Boy. I wonder how he will do it in order to just shut the place down. I barely been at that shitty place and already want it burnt down (heh foreshadow, am I right?). I start heading to the pizzeria and opened the doors. When I was about to go to the safe room, I overheard Phone Guy's panicky voice. "DAVE! WHAT THE HECKITY HECK IS THAT?!" I decided to go check out what was going on. When I entered the room, I see that Balloon Boy turned into something horrific and he has ahold of a child. "Oh shit, whaddup Old Sport?"Dave said when he spotted me. "Oh shit, whaddup Dave!"I said back. "EMPLOYEE WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!"Phone Guy said as he still panicking. "Meet Nightmare Balloon Boy Phone Fuck! He is going to help us shut this place down!"Dave said with a menacing grin. "WHAT?! HE HAS AHOLD OF MIKE JR!!"Phone Guy yelled as he tries to convince Dave to let go of Mike Jr. "We created this amazing monster ourselves! They are going to call this shit fest The Bite of 87!"Dave said with a grin. Soon as he said that Nightmare BB bit into Mike Jr's head. "NOOOO MIKE JR!!!"Phone Guy screamed. Soon all the customers went to see the commotion and saw Mike Jr. 

They all screamed and started to run out of the restaurant in a panic. "Come on Mike Jr!"Phone Guy says as he retrieves Mike Jr and runs off with him. Me and Dave looked at each other and exchanged creepy smiles. It felt good to get what I wanted.. I know The Real Fredbear would be upset with me, but why should I care? This feels amazing! It just feels right to do this! "So now what?"I asked Dave. "VEGASSSS!"Dave said excitedly. I chuckled at Dave's enthusiasm. "Lead the way Dave!"I said to him. Dave grabbed my hand and rushed us out of the restaurant. 

Vegas here we come!

 Guys I'm so sorry for not posting ToT! I'm trying my best to not slack off on my postings! I'm taking requests for the 100 reads special! No requests about smut please... I'm Asexual ToT! I'm not comfortable with writing or reading it, so please respect my comfort zone. Also please check out the music video above! I know it's not DSaF, but NightCove_thefox is my most favorite FNaF music artist! She needs more love cuz she's so talented! That's her newest song she released yesterday. If you enjoy her music, she has more on her channel. Just go to playlists and you'll see a playlist of her songs. Don't forget, if you want to follow me anywhere besides Wattpad, I have a YouTube channel and a Roblox account! My Roblox account is the same name as on here! Maybe I might give you some future leaks about the story ;3! I will try to put one of my YouTube videos on Wattpad so you guys can subscribe if you like! Cya on the flip side!

~UnicornDavieCat