DSaF 3: Part 6

3rd person POV:

"What was that....?"Dee asked when she heard the voice. A black and purple dog appeared out of no where. "JFOWHJFOWHOWCJ"the shadow dog said in a deep voice. "Speak English mutt."Dave said to it. "I AM BLACKJACK."BlackJack said to them. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"He asked the group. "We are on a quest to save the souls and right all wrongs."Dee said to the dog. "Hang on, you look like our old dog, Sparky."Jack said to the dog. "WELL, I TAKE ON THE FORM OF YOUR DOG. I AM YOU. I AM YOUR SOUL."BlackJack said to him. "Old Sport as a dog? Never seen that coming."Dave said in shock. "Ah, well, will you join us then?"Jack asked his soul. "OF COURSE. PERHAPS WE CAN FINALLY DEFEAT HENRY MILLER."BlackJack said to them. "First, we need to find Steven."Dee said to him. "RIGHT."BlackJack said. "LET US GO THEN."BlackJack said as he led the way.

The group walked further into the Flipside. With every step when they get closer to the next layer, the glitcher the Flipside gotten. "Why is it so glitchy?"Steven asked to BlackJack. "IT IS BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO THE EVERY LOWER PART OF THE FLIPSIDE. EVERYTHING STARTS GLITCHING."He said to him. "Ah."Steven said still following the canine. "Steven, may I remind you that you have a phone for a head?"Dave said to him. "What does that have to do with anything?"Steven asked the aubergine. "Nothing in particular! Just felt like reminding ya!"Dave said with a big smile. Steven soon started getting mad and yelling at Dave. "CAN THE BOTH OF YOU STOP?"BlackJack said to them. "Welcome to my world."Jack said to the mutt. BlackJack sighed in disappointment and continued walking.

Soon, they have gotten to the portal and where almost at the last layer of the Flipside. It was even more glitcher than the last one with Steven. They continued their search for Peter, but no luck yet. After a few minutes of walking, they finally found Peter. They had to fight him as well in order to convince him, but he finally decided to join the team.

"Okay so, what now?"Peter asked. "WE ARE GOING TO KILL MILLER. HE IS IN THE VOID. I HAVE IMPRISONED HIM THERE."BlackJack said to him. "I think it's time for me to head back and I will be back to fight him."Jack said to the group. "Okay Sportsy! Cya on the Flipside!"Dave said and gave him a quick kiss. Jack blushed and decided to kiss Dave on the lips. They both melted into the kiss and pulled away. 

Jack had came back to the same room with the arcade in front of him. It's time to free the lost souls and defeat Henry once and for all....

TBC

Hey guys! Sorry if this was short! I tried to rush this as much as possible because I promised to you guys I would post more often. I'm trying my best to have a schedule to when I post content, but it would constantly change due to work always changing my schedule. Anyways, please check out the newest FNAF teaser trailer! It looks amazing and I am super excited for this movie! This is NOT fanmade and was revealed by the actual official person AKA Jason Blum. 

Follow me on my other socials:

Twitter: @funtimelolbit95

Roblox: UnicornDavieCat

Discord: UnicornDavieCat#6987

Cya on the Flipside!~

~UnicornDavieCat