Important/Vent

Hey guys, I wanna share something with you guys. I normally don't vent, but I wanna take a break for a bit from Wattpad. It's just... I worked so fucking much this week. I have to work for 6 days this week with one break and it's stressing me out. I had to cover for a coworker last Sunday which turned out to be a lie. My coworker lied about her saying she told my boss she needed Sunday to Sunday off when it was really Monday to Sunday for vacation. I confirmed this on Tuesday when I asked my boss. She said that she asked my coworker if she could work Sunday, and my coworker agreed. I'm beyond pissed that I was deceived and will never cover for her again. I had my one break on Monday and I just wanted to sit and relax. I work 5 days in a row now and I'm beyond stressed. I have worked my 2 days in a row and I still have 3 days left. My mental health is declining rapidly and I'm mentally exhausted. I just want to break down crying and just relax at home. I'm really trying to get stories done, but I can't when I feel so mentally exhausted. I fucking hate being an adult, but it's life. ( Please note that I am not THAT old, I am 19 so :/ )

I'm sorry for the inconvenience guys. I really want to write these stories because I know that you guys love and enjoy them, but my mental health has made it increasingly impossible to complete them. It's ruining my motivation which is not a good thing. I want to continue this series, so I think it's a good idea for me to at least take a small break. Lemme enjoy the time off work without stress and enjoy the fact I don't have to deal with customers. 

I just wanna say thank you for the 600 reads! It really means a lot to me especially after what has been going on! You guys really mean the world to me! I never expected this many reads, so I personally thank you from the heart <3! I hope your guys' week has been going better than mine! ( don't worry guys, my paycheck will be big~). 

Love you guys! I'll cya on the Flipside! 

Socials:

Roblox: UnicornDavieCat

Twitter: @funtimelolbit95

Discord: UnicornDavieCat#6987