DSaF 3: Part 3

Jack's POV:

"No."I said to DaveTrap. "Why not, Old Sport?"DaveTrap said sounding mad. "It's not the Dave I know."I said as I cartwheeled out a window. As I was walking back to my restaurant, I kept thinking about DaveTrap. How was there two Dave's? Dave didn't tell me anything about this Dave.. Maybe he doesn't know that this "Dave" is roaming around... Perhaps I'll ask him about it..

One Month Later..

It's been one month already.. Phoney told me that someone had killed a kid around my pizzeria.. Now I know what you are thinking, but I promise you that it was not me. It was someone else. My suspicions immediately go to DaveTrap, but I could be wrong.. I enter the Flipside and immediately see Dave. He embraced me with another hug. "Old Sport! I missed you!"Dave said. "Missed you too.."I told Dave as he gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "We need to find the others. They are in the Flipside as well."Dave said to me. Together we traveled the Flipside. I must admit that the Flipside is huge. I could easily get lost in this place..

Soon, we came across an office. We were stopped by the Golden Bear.. "I RECOGNIZE HIM."Said the bear. "Wait what? Who?"Dave asked him. "YOU. I RECOGNIZE YOUR VOICE."Golden bear said. Dave looked at me confused. He had no idea what the animatronic was even talking about. "Sorry kid, but I haven't killed kiddins in forever, and I don't remember you. What's your name? Maybe that might ring a bell."Dave asked the soul. "JACOB.."Jacob had said. "Hey wait a minute..."I said, thinking. "You're the kid that was killed outside my restaurant.."I had said to him. "YEAH. I WENT THERE WITH MY PARENTS UNTIL HE DECIDED TO KILL ME."Jacob said angrily. 

After some convincing, Jacob realized that.. it wasn't that Dave who had killed him.. Instead, it was DaveTrap.. Jacob's soul had moved on and he was free. "Old Sport... The kid said he recognized my voice.. I think my insane side is somewhere out there roaming around your restaurant."Dave said worriedly. "Yeah I met him around one of the old pizzerias. He asked me if he could stay with me and I turned him down."I said to Dave. "Good, that's good. Stay away from him. He's trouble and he is definitely not me."Dave said and hugged me. I hugged him back. "Don't worry Dave, I will not associate with him. He is not my concern. Saving you and the other souls is my only concern right now."I said to him. "That's great, Old Sport!"

Me and Dave continued exploring the Flipside. We kept getting lost and Dave made a weird pizza combination.. He was talking about pizza with eggplants.. He wanted me to eat it and of course I had to blush at his stupid joke.. Sometimes, Dave can annoy me, but.. he's my annoying aubergine and I still love him. It sounds cheesy, but technically it's the truth. As we continued, we came face to face with someone familiar....

........

Dee.....?

To be continued!

Hey guys! I made another part! I tried to do this as soon as possible so I don't delay it anymore XD! I don't know how long part 4 will take, but I will try to get it posted some time. I swear, it's not cuz of lack of motivation, just life gets in the way of things. Also, please do check out the newest Nightcove_thefox song! She's my favorite FNaF artist and she's so talented! If she's not your thing, I will not force you to like her, she just deserves a lot of credit. 

My socials:

YouTube Channel (Not very active, I forget I even own a channel at times ToT): The link of my channel is on the chapter: Where Have I Been? (AGAIN CRIES), I will post it in the comment if you do not feel like going there

Roblox (More active): UnicornDavieCat

Twitter (More active): @funtimelolbit95

Newest edition (Decently active as I'm trying to learn it. Link to discord server will be in the comments down below): Discord- UnicornDavieCat#6987

Have a good day/afternoon/night and I'll cya on the Flipside!