AfterLife: Part 3

Dave's POV:

It's been a few weeks since I've gotten Sportsy back. Unfortunately, he's still unconscious, but I lended him my bed because he deserves it more than me. I'm perfectly fine with sleeping on the floor. FredBear decided to let us go back to Earth and Peter said we can live in his house for now. FredBear made more rooms for me and Steven. I decided to put Sportsy in my room instead of his because I want to be the first to know he is awake. The others check on Sportsy every now and then, mostly Dee, Peter and BlackJack. BlackJack likes to check on me though, I mean Sportsy did tell him to watch over me. It sorta hurts me to see Old Sport this way.. I wish he could wake up now.. Maybe we could go back to Vegas again... Me and him love Vegas..! We had a blast last time we were there..! 

Just give him some time Dave... One day... Old Sport will be awake and I will embrace him.. I missed the way he talked.. Sure, he always yelled at me or told me to shut up, but I still loved him...

Maybe...

Just maybe...

He will wake up...

........

I hope....

TBC...

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it took forever to make this short ass sad excuse of a part. I have been extremely busy with life. I am so sorry about that. If you've seen my A/N you would know I am busy with my mom and her cancer treatments. I'm also busy with school as well. I am going to college like Monday through Friday (In college, you don't have to go Monday through Friday). 

I wanted Jack to wake up for the 1k special because I still owe you guys the special that I haven't done. 

I'm looking forward to the FNaF movie! I am so excited! Unfortunately, for me, I have to wait for Halloween due to my friend who is coming along with me

The other reason I have been busy is because... well :)..

I FINALLY GOT A BOYFRIEND! I have been single for so long and I finally got a boyfriend. He makes me so happy and loves me for who I am. I never felt so loved like that before and I love that feeling.

I promise to upload the 1k special soon. This year has been incredibly busy for me and I apologize for that. I'll try my best to upload more. 

It's almost my birthday too! My birthday is November 1st (I'm going to be 20, please save me)

Anyways, sorry for the delay and hope I am back on track!

Love you guys!

Socials:

Discord: UnicornDavieCat

Roblox: TangerineLover1987

Twitter: @funtimelolbit95