Afterlife: Part 7

Jack's POV:
I hate to admit it, but.... Yesterday was fun with Dave... I actually had a blast with him in Vegas.. I know I seemed like the whole thing was stupid, but I generally had so much fun with him.. But despite all our fun, I still can't help, but think that Henry returned... I know I shouldn't think that way, but it's like this weird feeling.. I have a weird feeling that he came back just like the rest of us... It was possible that I came back, so it could be possible he can as well. I mean, I feel like he didn't truly die, he just vanished out of nowhere. The others told me to stop thinking that way, I really should, but I can't help it.
I was lost in my thoughts when I saw that the Aubergine man came into my room. "Hey Sportsy! I had so much fun yesterday!" Dave said with a smile. "Uh huh, I'm sure you did. Vegas is your favorite place over all." I said. "That may be true, but I enjoyed going with you!" Dave said. That's when my face felt hot. Im pretty sure my face obviously went red because now Dave is smirking. "Whatsa matter, Sportsy? Did I fluster ya?" Dave said teasingly. "Oh shut up you fucking bastard." I spat at him. "Im sorryyyy..." Dave said and hugged me. I reluctantly hugged him back. "Dave..." I said, going to change the subject. "Yes, Old Sport?" Dave said looking at me confused. "Have you.... Thought that Henry might be back...?" I said in a whisper. I didn't want the others to hear. "Oh... I never really thought of that... I know you talked about it at the dinner table, but I wasn't paying much attention... if I'm being honest Sportsy, I really hope he is dead." Dave said in a whisper back. "I know, I know.. I do too... but I can't help, but feel like he's back... I mean... Look at me Dave.. You brought me back somehow. Don't you think Henry can do the same?" I asked. "Okay.. that's actually is concerning.. You're right though, should we warn the others?" Dave asked. "If I do, they just tell me to stop thinking that way and drop it.. It should be a concern because if I came back, then the possibility of him coming back can happen as well.." I said looking serious. "I wish the others could listen to you, but then again, I see where they're coming from... Henry destroyed all of our lives and we defeated him in the Void.. We all obviously don't want him back and believe he's gone for good, but if you're feeling like he's back, then I feel like we should mention it again.. Who knows? You could be right Sportsy" Dave said. "I don't want to be right, but it's a possibility I could be... I'm sorry that I'm talking about Henry to you.. He gave you the most trauma.." I said feeling guilty. "Don't worry about it Sportsy. I'm glad you talked to me about this because I see where you're coming from. This is something we should mention. Maybe we should bring this up tomorrow. Let's give the others some space to cool off when you mentioned Henry could return. They seem mad at you" Dave said while looking at the others. The others were oblivious to their conversation. They were all talking and laughing with each other. When I brought up the fact Henry could be alive, they did seem mad. They sort of ignored me since. I understand why though, they don't wanna be reminded of Henry nor do they want to even THINK that monster of a man is still alive. Perhaps tomorrow I can discuss this to them. Hopefully maybe.... They'll listen to me...

He finally escaped from that hell hole... He started panting due to the fact it took so much energy... He realized that he's free... he smiles menacingly and laughs. Oh how it feels good to be back...
Besides....
He...
Always...
Comes....
BACK......

Hey guys! So sorry for not uploading in a few. I know I said I returned, but I forgot I had to go on vacation 💀. Anyways, I'm back from vacation and wrote this chapter for y'all! Sorry if it's not any good LOL. I'm gonna try to update more often. Love you guys and cya on the Flipside!
~UnicornDavieCat
Wanna keep in contact? Your best bet is to friend me on discord! I'm extremely active on there than I am on other platforms
Discord: unicorndaviecat