OH. MY. GOD... A/N

A hundred fucking views?! WHA?! THE FUCK?! Bro I made this series outta boredness, I didn't expect it to BLOW UP (heh like the urinals in DSaF 1 lol). Thank you guys so much! You guys actually achieved my goal ToT! I wanted a hundred views and here I am. I wanna give a big shout out to you all cuz y'all inspire me so much! 

This is really making me flabbergasted honestly... If you guys EVER want to follow me anywhere other then here, I will try to post a video and put it on Wattpad so y'all can subscribe to my YouTube channel! If you play Roblox, my username is UnicornDavieCat just like how I always sign my name! I would say my Twitter account, but I don't post anything on Twitter so it's a waste. 

Any requests for the 100 view special? I'm doing request for it! PLEASE.. I beg of you.. NO SMUT... I know what you're thinking. Wow Davie how lame.. I'm Omniromantic and I'm uncomfortable with writing and reading smut ToT. 

My next viewer goal is 200! I believe in myself >:D! Thank you guys once again and have a happy Thanksgiving! (Unless you're from the UK, I heard from a British Youtuber say that you guys don't celebrate Thanksgiving so for you guys from the UK; have a Merry Christmas!) Have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and I'll see y'all on the flip side!

~UnicornDavieCat